Massuurie!! part 2

The next day

Arjun's Pov::

After many years I slept so peacefully, all thanks to Anu. I feel like tons of weight came out of me I feel so free.I never knew you'll be such a blessing for me my love. I can still smell your scent on my clothes Anu . The way you hugged me yesterday  I am damn sure that you care for me and you too love me .. I won't waste my time . I'll confess my love for you  after the event tonight itself or else that Abhimanyu will again try to snatch you from me ...

On the way ::
Arjun the event will be over tomorrow right ??

Yes Anu !!

So when will we return to Mumbai ??

Why are you in so much hurry to go back Anu ?

Well because I miss Abh......  Bittu , every one in there and I am worried about father Joseph too.

Well we leave day after tomorrow Anu !!

Anu !!! Can I ask you a question ??

You don't need any permission Arjun you can ask me anything !! Ananya smiled.

Do you think anyone will love me ??

What type of silly question is that Arjun ? Of course any girl will be lucky to have you in her life  !! You are very special Arjun .

Still Anu I have my doubts...!!!

Arjun !!! Just Stop thinking about your mother... First think about yourself and give yourself a chance. Then you'll realize that how happiness will sneak into your life .

Do you think I will find such love ??

Of course Arjun you will !! One day you will  definitely find someone who will enter in your life like a first Ray of sun , like a first drop of rains.

And how will I know that she's the one ??

Your heart will tell you Arjun . She'll be someone who's every little thing will affect you. Whose one smile will make your day And if she sheds tears you will get all the happiness of the world for her. And Arjun I hope that someone will Soon come in your life and love you with that intensity Ananya said holding Arjun's hand.

Easy to say,Is that even possible Anu ??

Why not Arjun ? Just let your hatered and pain flow away from your heart. Because when your heart is empty only then happiness will enter your life.

I trust you Anu and I hope I will get my love Arjun said side hugging Ananya.