Romance continues

Ananya's Pov

Had first kiss of my life😅😅😍 I was unprepared for that.I hardly had a moment to react before he pressed his lips on mine.I wanted to pull away before I lose myself but I couldn't seem to...at that moment, my senses stopped working and I could no longer think straight.I felt butterflies in my stomach.I closed my eyes all i could feel was him his warmth and his touch . I felt the world seemed to disappear around us. I've never felt like this before.Next thing I could do was just blush after the kiss. Gosh why I couldn't look into his eyes after that ??I just ran out of his room.

But how will i face him tomorrow ??  Oh God give me strength to look at him straight in his eyes

But how will i face him tomorrow ?? Oh God give me strength to look at him straight in his eyes.

Abhimanyu's Pov

Nothing is better than a perfect kiss with love of your life.Finally my lips touched her. I kissed my angel.At first she didn't respond but after some time she started responding to my kiss I honestly never knew a kiss so innocent could be so intimate and electrifying. Her lips were moving in perfect sync . I didn't wanted to leave her but we were both out of breath so we had to separate . She made me realize that She was the half that made me complete .After the kiss she didn't even look at me her face was red like a tomato when I asked for another kiss she just ran away 😍😍😘 you are a load of cuteness my angel .
Can't wait to see you tomorrow Angel .

The next day::

On the way to meet Abhimanyu Ananya sensed someone following her when she turned around no one was there . She walked a few steps and again turned around again but couldn't see anyone . She got scared so she started to walk fast and immediately called taxi and reached Rathore Mansion after some time.

Hearing the door bell Damini opened the door.

" Anu finally You came Abhi's waiting for you . (Before she could say another she saw Anu's worried face )
Anu??? Baccha !! What happened ?? You look tensed is there any problem?? Tell me !!

" M... Maa ...!! I.. I.. think someone is following me !

" What ?? Who ?? Tell me everything!"

" I don't know maa but on my way here I felt someone's presence but when I looked back I didn't see any one . I'm scared maa . 😧😧 Said Ananya and hugged Damini."

" Calm down baccha . Don't be scared I am with you .you are safe here . And don't worry I'll do something . Now relax and drink water saying this Damini gave Ananya a glass of water.

Ananya felt relaxed a little and drink water.After that Damini also tried to make Anu forget about the incident so she started making funny jokes and finally made Anu smile. Both were involved in talk so much that they forgot about Abhi. On the other side Abhi was waiting for Anu for long time now .

" Oh God !! Anu !"

" What happened maa ??"

" Abhi will kill us both with his stares ! It's been a long time now you should go meet him ! And Anu don't say anything to him about today I'll handle it .

" Ah... A... Ok .. maa said Ananya went to meet Abhimanyu."

Ananya started taking heavy steps not because she was scared but she was thinking how she'll face him after the kiss . She slowly opened the door and went inside but Abhimanyu was not in his bed .Then suddenly Abhi grabbed her waist from behind and pinned her to the wall .

" Ab.. Abhi..!! What are you doing here?? you are supposed to rest asked Ananya

" So you finally got time for me Ah !!You know how long I've been waiting for you ?"

" Abhi ...I... I.... Was with maa said Ananya lowering her eyes." She just couldn't see Abhimanyu straight in his eyes.

" Anu look at me please !! "
Ananya just couldn't lift her eyes ,her cheeks were red .Her heart started beating faster. Abhimanyu could sense her awakward Ness .

" Anu tell me something are you regretting the kiss ?? Do you feel that we did something wrong ?? Tell me honestly ! If that's the case then I'll never do it . It's my mistake I was carried away that moment . I am so sorry Anu."

" Abhiiiii..( looking into his eyes) it was not a mistake And I don't regret anything . How dare you say it a mistake !! It was my perfect kiss with the man I love most in this whole world that's you and you call it a mistake !? I hate you for this ... I hate you Abhi saying this Ananya started hitting Abhi on his chest.

Abhi grabbed both her wrists immediately and smiled.

" So.. it was a perfect kiss huh ?? .How about a next one ??."

" Abhi.. please !! "

" What please ?? You said na it's a perfect kiss so I wanna have that perfect kiss one more time. Saying this he immediately pressed his lips on Anu's lips.

He started sucking ananya's lips with passion but Ananya didn't open her mouth so Abhi pinched her belly making Ananya moan

He started sucking ananya's lips with passion but Ananya didn't open her mouth so Abhi pinched her belly making Ananya moan . Taking the advantage Abhimanyu started exploring her mouth.After a long passionate kiss ananya pushed Abhi as both were out of breath. Abhi kept looking at Ananya adoringly , Ananya immediately hugged Abhi not able to control her blush.

" How about this one Anu ?? Was it perfect ? If it's not perfect then we can practice again you know!!

" You're so naughty Abhi saying this Ananya hit Abhi in his chest."

" Haha I am always very disciplined Mrs Rathore! But whenever you're with me I kinda like to be naughty . Said Abhi and hugged Ananya more tightly.