Abhi's Visit

Abhi::
"Mom I need your help !"

"What type of help Abhi ?"

"You told me that we are the main trustee of Hopewell orphanage now isn't it ?"

"Yes we are so ??"

"I want every detail of the orphanage .I want you to make me in charge of this orphanage please mom !"
Damini  got confused.
"What are you trying to to Abhi ?" Damini asked

"Mom I must win Anu's heart any how  for which I have stay close to her don't you think so?."

"Oh is that the case ?? said Damini  with a teasing smile. And hand over the orphanage file to Abhi.

"All the best my dear I hope you will bring my daughter in law in this house soon !!"

"😁😁I will surely do that mom" Abhi said while hugging Damini.

Next day (in the morning)

Abhi got up early in the morning took shower and started getting ready.
After some time

Abhi... Abhi come on wake..!!  Damini stopped and got surprised looking at her son who's perfectly dressed up .

"Am I dreaming ? How did you wake up so early?""Mom !! You know na I have to visit the orphanage today ""Is this the reason or you can't wait to meet someone?huh !!"

"Mom !! You know na I have to visit the orphanage today "
"Is this the reason or you can't wait to meet someone?huh !!"

" Mom please!!"

"What please ?I'm serious .. The great Abhimanyu Rathore woke up early in the morning not only that he is well dressed up . That's shocking ."

" Ha .. ha .. ha.. very funny  mom "😒😒 stop teasing me.

" Oh I almost forgot  I informed Anu that you are the in charge of the orphanage now so you'll be visiting the orphanage today. She'll be there to help you she'll show you around. "

"That's great 😁😁😁 Thanks Mom I'll be leaving then "

"You impatient boy have your breakfast first "

" Aye Aye Captain"👮👮

Abhimanyu had his breakfast  and went to the orphanage he was waiting to see his angel then.......

Ananya::

I will catch you Bittu..... !! Said Ananya running with color paint in her both hands .
You can't catch me didi !! said Bittu 😜😜😜running in high speed.

Ananya kept chasing the little boy...

Abhimanyu was enjoying the view of  his angel who looked so innocent.

While running suddenly She bumped into Abhi .Before she lost  her balance Abhi caught her with his both arms making way on her waist.

She tried to get up then ..  accidentally she put color in Abhi's shirt .🙈🙈