Leave me !!

Rathore Mansion :::

What were the security doing ??
Just show me the cctv footage damn it !!! Screamed Ambimanyu !!

Yes sir !! Right away !!
They saw 5 men with masks 🎭 entering Inside the room where  Ananaya is .After some time they came out holding an unconscious Ananya with them ..
Abhimanyu clenched his fists in anger !! He wanted to to who did that with Ananaya but had no clue whatsoever!!

Abhi it's all my fault !! All my fault !! I should have told you earlier !! I am sorry ... i am so sorry Abhi !  Cried Damini !!

Have told me what mom ?? What have you been hiding from me ?? For god sake tell me !!!
I am loosing my patience My anu is being kidnapped!! And I don't even know who is it!! Tell me mom please !! Asked abhimanyu holding Damini's arms !!

It's Arjunn ... !! He is the reason behind everything !

Wh... why didn't you tell me before mom ??

Anu stopped me and told me she can handle it .She said when you two will get married Arjun won't be able to do anything and besides she wanted to keep you safe .... she told me the stunt that you pulled on    When she went out to get medicine for bittu.She didn't want to lose you .. you know that how much she cares for you don't you !!

I am not going to accept any of your silly reasons mom , at least you could have told me ....I should have taught him a good lesson last time itself ...I swear i will kill him with my hands .. if anything happens to my Anu !! Abhimanyu marched towards the door in anger ..

Unknown place :::

Ananya was running to save herself !! Turning back again again to make sure no one was following her .Her feet didn't stop though she was getting breathless .

Anuuuu !! Don't hide from me love i will never hurt you !! Arjun yelled from behind chasing her .
She was crying continuously ,, her tears were unstoppable !

Anu ...love!!!! Arjun shouted when She hide behind the tree 🌲 carefully covering her mouth .. trying not to make any sound !

Anu ... love you know it's useless please come out baby !! I beg you please!! You know i can find you please don't hurt yourself !!

Ananya started taking small steps backwards !!

Love  !! Yelled Arjun from behind !
Making Ananya freeze !! He immediately grabbed her wrist and pulled her towards him and got hold of her waist !

Why do you think you can run away from me love ?? it's time to go home !

Leave me !! I don't want to go anywhere with you! Shouted Ananya trying to get free from his hold . But she couldn't Arjun started pulling her  with force !!

Arjun please leave me ... let me go !! Ananya kept crying and requesting when she lost her sences and fall unconscious !!
Arjun removed her hair from her face and kept staring at her ... !!

This is happening because of you Anu !! Why don't you understand that you were born just for me !! I won't let you go said Arjun and carried her !!