Her Feelings

Abhi started visiting the orphanage every day. He got close to everyone in short period of time. Everyone in the orphanage loved him especially the children . Abhi spent most of his time in the orphanage playing with the children there.

He made all the arrangements for the renovation of the orphanage he changed everything into new one  be it bedroom ,common room playground or dining hall

He made all the arrangements for the renovation of the orphanage he changed everything into new one  be it bedroom ,common room playground or dining hall. In short he made the orphanage not less than a paradise.
Ananya started admiring Abhimanyu's kind nature she too loved spending time with Abhi .She liked Abhi's company it became like her habit to talk with him every day. 😆😆😍😍

Ananya ::
Abhi had to go out of Mumbai for two days and couldn't inform her .
There in the orphanage Ananya started getting restless. Lots of thought came in her mind .
Its been two days I haven't seen him nor talked with him .
Is he not gonna come here now ? Is he sick ? Is he busy meeting some girl ? Is he avoiding me ? Should I call him ?

This feeling was new for her 😁😏😏

She dailed Abhi's number but was engaged  she dailed again still it was engaged

Why?why ?why am I feeling like this?  after all he is just a friend .

Little did she know that she was falling for him too 😍😍😍.She just wasn't able to admit it .

Abhi:: Returning Mumbai
Even though it was night time he had to see his Angel and talk with her so he decided to visit the orphanage .

Abhi was feeling restless too as he hadn't seen his Angel and hadn't talked with her  for two days .He too was missing her he dialed Anu's number it was engaged he dialed again it was still engaged.
Both were calling each other at the same time 😁😁😁

Anu.. Anu.. someone knocked the door. It was sister Gloria.
"What happened sister ??"

" Bittu is not well he's body temperature is not going down ".

"Did you give him his medicine sister ??"

"No Anu I checked his medicine is completed no one informed me . we need to give medicine as soon as possible."

"Don't worry sister I'll go get the medicine you please take care of Bittu."

"But Anu it's not safe for you to go out at this hour "

"Nothing matters to me right now I need to get the medicine and I will get it please sister try to understand I can't let Bittu suffer like this I'll be back as soon as I can."

Ananya went to the pharmacy and got the medicine. she was on her way back to orphanage when it started raining she didn't have an umbrella hence  she got wet she walked fast and tried to get to the orphanage as Soon as possible .

  Then a group of men came from nowhere and started passing cheap comments on her she tried to avoid and tried to walk more faster . Then all of a sudden one  man grabbed her hand and tried to kiss her. She tried to push him with full strength but the man was stronger than her what could she do !! She tried her best to move away but failed terribly .
She was begging them to let her go but why would they listen.

" She talks too much just close her mouth yaar " one of the man said
" Yes absolutely right said the other man ."
"With pleasure I will taste her first said the man who was holding Anu's hand ."
" Let's share her said the forth one with an evil smile."

"Let me go please I beg of you please.. don't you have mother and sister ? Said Anu while crying.

" Enough girl this a very old dialogue and we're bored of listening to it all the time now I'm going to kiss your voluptuous lips come on girl you'll enjoy it said the man grabbing her arms .

"No... please no.. please..  please .. cried Anu."

The man was about to kiss Anu when someone grabbed his neck form behind making him short of breath he couldn't move an inch forward towards Anu. He freed Anu from his grip.

It was non other than Abhi standing in front of Anu. She immediately run towards Abhi and hugged him. 😆😆

"Abhi thank you sobs... for sobs..saving me "

"Anu don't worry I'm here "
(Abhi clenching his hand ✊✊) stay here for a while Anu " moved towards the men and started beating them without mercy . They had a huge fight .He broke their legs and hands and left them except for the one who tried to kiss Anu.
He beat that man again and again and again the man was begging for mercy but he kept hitting him continuesly.
"It's better to leave from here this man is nuts he turned our friend into vegetables." Said one of them
They left form there.

Abhi lost his senses and kept hitting the man he grabbed a big rock from the road and was trying to hit the man with it .

Anu ran towards him and grabbed his hand to stop him.
"Abhiiii.... No stop what are you doing ?? Are you going to kill him ? Please stop ."
Abhi then realized what he was going to do and threw the stone on the other side of the road.The man started running (limping)away from them .

"Anu get inside the car in angry tone "

" Abhi."😨😨😨

"I said get inside the car right now "😤😤
Anu picked up the medicine bag from the road and got inside the car . it stopped raining.Both were silent in their way to the orphanage Anu could see Abhi's wounds but seeing Abhi's angry face couldn't utter a word. They reached
orphanage . Anu opened the door and went running towards bittu .She gave bittu his medicine and asked sister Gloria to take care of Bittu and went see Abhi who was sitting on a bench in the garden.

Anu went to Abhi with first aid kit. She grabbed Abhi's hand and applied medicine on his wounds and started bandaging.
Ananya and Abhimanyu::

"What were you thinking Anu who told you to get out at this hour ???😤😤 If I didn't came in time have you any idea what would have happened ???

"I.. I am sorry but bittu was sick and I couldn't see him suffering"😭😭 and you were not here I tried calling you but your phone was engaged.😧.

" Please don't cry Anu I'm sorry too I was not there when you needed me I am sorry "...
He wiped her .
Anu putting bandage::

"Why did you hit him so much ?he could have died you know "

"I hit him because he touched you "if anyone does it again I'll do the same .

" 😤😤😤  (In one breath)You don't think twice before doing anything do you ?? If he had died you would be in jail right now. Have you any idea how would I live without you??? 🙊🙊🙊

"What 😱😱??"

"Uh...ummm..😄😄 I mean how mom would live without you.

Anu tried to change the topic

Your bandage is done it's already late I think you should go now ."

Ananya's Pov:
What did I say just now ? Am I in love with Abhi ? No no that's not possible he is just a friend and any way I am not of his standard he is so rich and handsome . And just look at me I am an orphan not even beautiful . No no this is completely out of question . I am not of his level.

Abhi's Pov

OMG !!OMG!! She's loves me too. I can't believe it. I wish I could tell her that I love her too.
But i know she won't admit it easily . Angel you'll soon admit that you love me .Angel I'll make you confess your love . Then I'll make you mine and no one is gonna separate us just you wait😏😏😁😁.

I'm sorry if I made any mistake .🙏🙏🙏