No choice !!

Unknown place:::

Arjun carefully placed Ananya on the bed and started caressing her hair!He felt relieved to have her in his house .
He kept holding her hand.

After few hours Ananya slowly opened her eyes and found herself in an unknown place

After few hours Ananya slowly opened her eyes and found herself in an unknown place . She became more scared seeing Arjun by her side holding her hand she immediately jerked her hand away making Arjun wake up.

Arjun :: Anu !! Love !! Are you okay ?? Do you need something?? Tell me I'll do anything for you !!

Ananya :: (Moving backwards ) D... do.... Don't come near me Arjun !!
She immediately started running towards the door !! But couldn't open it ! She kept tryingto open the door but failed.
Please let me go !!! What have i ever done to you ??Why are you behind me ??

Arjun :: (coming towars Ananya )You know that you can't go anywhere from here !! Love ! I'm not so stupid to keep the door opened like last time !!

Ananya :: (crying) what do you want Arjun ??
Why don't you understand?

Arjun :: That's my point Love !! Why don't you understand? What's your problem ? I am successful,rich and good looking i can give you everything . On top of that I love you so much! Every girl dreams of having such life !

Ananya :: I.. I don't want anything from you Arjun !! Ju... Just let me go ! I... I don't want anything from you! (Crying) 🙏🙏 please let me go !!
Arjun :: (Making his face closer to Ananya's) You are not leaving me Anu ! I love you too much to let you go !I don't care !! I won't let you go not now not tomorrow not ever !! Get that straight Anu !! You like it or not you will be mrs Ananya Arjun Shinghania !

Anu :: You're crazy Arjun !! That won't happen ! I will never ever marry you !!(backing away from Arjun)

Arjun :: Oh... oh... I've just got started love !! You don't know what lengths i will go until you're my wife !! Love don't make this hard for me you will have to marry me please don't try anything stupid or else I'll have to make you mine before marriage with force ..(With that he walked away from the room not before locking the door ).

I will never marry you !! Did you hear me ?? Shouted Ananya .. throwing all the stuff inside the room She tried to find out ways to escape from there but Arjum made sure she couldn't escape by blocking all the possible way of escape .

... Abhi where are you please save me !!Said Ananya and kept crying !!

Abhimanyu's pov::
I want each and every detail on Arjun Singhania ASAP... got it !! Track his phone ... follow him wherever he goes ! Hire some people extra to keep an eye around  his house ... I want each and every detail of who goes in and comes out of there..Find  Ananya any how i want her in my arms ... find her !!

Just be strong my angel I'll find you soon.. you will be with me soon .. I'm gonna kill that bastard ..

Arjun & Ananya :::

Arjun :: (opening the door ) Anu I've brought you ....your wedding dress !!

You will look stunning in this saree

You will look stunning in this saree ... !! You will be the worlds most beautiful bride and you will be all mine !!

Ananya ::: Keep dreaming ... I will never marry you Arjun never ... i .. i ... i..... on... only ... love ... slowly closing her eyes

Arjun :: Anu ??!!!! What happened Anu ... !

Arjun hold her and tried to wake her up when he saw blood flowing from her wrist

Anuuuuu!!!!!!  ... you can't leave me !! Why ... why did you do thiss??  Somebody call the doctor immediately !! He ordered!

He carried her in his arms and hold her wrist to stop the blood flow !!

You can't do this to me Anu !! You can't I won't let you !! I love you !! I love you so much no one can snatch you from me not That Abhimanyu nor god and not even you !!

Sorry for such a small update 🙏🙏