Birthday 🎂

Hopewell orphanage

"Abhi help me to put these balloons please."

" Yes madam !! I mean Anu 😂😂😂. "

"Ha .... Ha very funny !! Now come on pass me the balloons . We need to decorate the whole room . "

" Anu !! "

"Hmmmm"

" Why are we doing all this decorations ?? Any special occasion??

" Well it's for our birthday ??"

" What do you mean by our?"😰😰

" You know na we are orphans here !! No one knows their actual birthday so father Joseph kept a specific day to celebrate everyone's  birthday and that is tomorrow. 😊😊 Now that you know come on hurry up we need finish it today.

" Oh ... Ok ok here ....!! ." ( They finished doing all the decorations )

After some time Ananya in kitchen::

" Abhiiii... !!! "

" Can you taste this chocolate  mixture   I'm going to make a chocolate cake ."

"Ummmm yum!!! It's perfect Anu . "

" Thanks Abhi . " You know I make cake every year on our birthday . I'm happy this time you are with us so you have to stay ok ??

" Of course how can I miss my friend's birthday . This is the first birthday of yours with me  so I'm going to enjoy the fullest."

" 😁😁 Thanks "

Early morning 
Anu shout out loud ....wake up everyone...... . She blow the party horns  and sang
Happy birthday song . The children got up exited and went towards the hall and started jumping with happiness seeing the decorations.

 The children got up exited and went towards the hall and started jumping with happiness seeing the decorations

Ananya brought the chocolate cake in the hall.

Kids became more happy to see the cake and kept staring at the cake

Everyone gathered in the hall . Anu let children to blow the candle and cut the cake . She than gave small pieces of cake to everyone .