Hair - Ray Toro

Last edit: 25th November 2018
"I love your hair"
"Thanks sweetie"
I ran my fingers through my boyfriends thick hair, wrapping a lock around my finger before letting it slip off and join the rest of the mess on his head.
Ray continued watching the mighty boosh at my request, chuckling at some of the jokes.
"So are there any products in it"
"In my hair? No"
"Then how is it so floofy"
"I don't know"
I paused for a moment.
"I think it's magic"
He laughed.
"Okay sweetie"
I began braiding a small section, wrapping his soft locks together to form a small plait.
"What are you doing to my hair"
"Nothing babe"
He moved his attention back to the tv and I grabbed another section of hair, braiding that too. Eventually, just as the show was ending, his head was covered with little braids.
Ray stood up and switched off the to before running his hand through his hair and sighing.
"Did you braid my hair again?"
"Maybe"
I giggled.
"You're annoying sometimes"
"You don't really mean that"
He kissed my forehead.
"Not really, now let's go get ready for bed"

We sat on our shared bed as I unbraided Rays hair. I pulled apart the last few locks then collapsed backwards onto my bed.
"All done."
"Thank you sweetheart, now before you sleep you should probably get ready for bed"
I pulled one of Ray's large tshirts over my bare chest and wriggled out of my jeans, leaving me in my boxers.
"Better"
"Perfect"
He pulled me into his chest and we snuggled into the covers, Ray's hair tickling my cheek.
"Love you Ray"
"Love you more"