(Smut) The Bar - Robert Ortiz

I decided to do a oneshot about my favourite drummer (sorry josh) but for some reason no ones heard of this guy, so. This is Robert Ortiz, a beautiful man in my opinion. I think I have a thing for drummers... He's the drummer for escape the fate (an underrated band in my opinion), anyway, on with the oneshot. Oh, and, smut warning ;) also remember kids, always have prep in your gay smut. I read so many smuts where there's absolutely no prep and I'm like "well, that's his arse dead" anyway, on with the oneshot!

I was sat alone at the bar, my date having abandoned me. I was currently staring at my drink, stirring the slowly melting ice with my straw.
I looked up from my drink to meet the piercing gaze of a tall, long haired man his dark eyes were burning into my skin. I looked back down at my drink, blushing slightly.
When I looked back up, his dark eyes were covered with large shades. I could still feel him looking at me.
I tucked a short piece of hair behind my ear, feeling rather nervous.
"Hello, I couldn't help but look at you from across the bar"
I realised that the guy had moved next to me.
"You are a very handsome young man"
"thank you" I replied quietly.
"I'm Robert"
"I'm Y/N"
We talked for a while, flirting and teasing eachother. Eventually making me forget that my original date had abandoned me.
"So, Robert, what do you do for a living?"
"I'm a drummer for a band"
"Really? I'm a drummer too, but I drum for a really small band"
"Well do you know what they say"
"no, I have no idea what they say"
He leant in, his face close to mine.
"Save a drum, bang a drummer"
I lifted his sunglasses and looked into his eyes, smirking.
"Well what are you waiting for"
I closed the gaps connecting our lips. I felt his tongue tease along my bottom lip and I opened my mouth, leaning further into the kiss.
He pulled away from the kiss.
"We can't exactly do this here can we"
I laughed slightly.
"Follow me"
He grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards the men's restroom. Once we were in one of the small cubicles I connected our lips again, pushing him against the wall slightly and tangling my fingers in his hair. As I tugged his hair lightly I heard him whine quietly, causing me to smirk into the kiss.
I lifted the hem of his shirt, disconnecting the kiss to lift the thin fabric over his head. Once it lay discarded on the floor I connected my lips to his neck, sucking and biting on his soft skin and causing bruises to blossom and moans to flutter out of his lips.
Soon enough our jeans were pooled around our ankles and I was gently palming Robert through his tight boxers, causing him to lean his head back and close his eyes. Mouth hung open.
I stuck two fingers in my mouth, coating them in spit, and tugged down his boxers, letting his hardened length spring up.
I pressed one of my fingers into Robert, causing his face to scrunch up slightly in discomfort.
"you okay"
"Yeah, s'just been a while"
"Tell me when you're ready for another"
He waited a moment before nodding. I pressed a kiss to his forehead then slowly added another, watching his face as he gasped and bit his lip.
I paused for a moment before beginning to move them, trying to find his prostate.
I knew I had found it when his mouth dropped open and he let out an extremely feminine moan.
I stretched him a bit more before removing my fingers. I then spat on my hand, rubbing it over my dick, lubing myself up as much as possible. I then turned him round.
He pushed his slim hips towards me and I pressed the head of my cock into him. He whined slightly, pushing back onto my cock, releasing a breathy moan as I bottomed out.
"Can I move?"
"Yeah"
I pressed one hand to the wall to support myself and used the other one to grip his hips , before beginning to thrust slowly.
The pace began to speed up and soon Robert was a moaning mess beneath beneath me, my deep groans and his high pitched gasps blending together as they echoed around the restroom.
"M'gonna cum"
"Me too Rob"
I thrusted forward a few more times before Rob released over the wall, tensing around me and causing me to cum inside him.
We rode out our orgasms before I pulled out, pulling up my underwear and jeans before helping Rob into his.
"You okay"
Robert was leant against the wall, exhausted.
"That was amazing"
I grabbed his shirt and pulled it over his head before pressing a light kiss to his lips.
"Do you wanna come back to my place"
He buttoned up the last button on my shirt then unlocked the cubicle door.
"Sounds like a plan"