Memories - Brendon Urie

Lowkey really proud of this tbh

I hadn't seen him a month. Only heard his voice, his beautiful voice, I blame his voice for this disease, no, this curse.
I choked again, more bright white petals falling to the floor, more bitter pollen settling in my throat.
The petals had started two months ago, the doctor had said I could get it removed like a tumor but I didn't want to. I didn't want to lose my memories of him. When I told him, he didn't want me though, even if I loved him with all my heart.
It had been a month and the petals were getting worse, what had been only a few times a week was now almost every day, I was no longer working, just spending my days in a bathroom filled with the sickeningly sweet scent of lillies. I had to last just one more month, to see him one more time.
My throat closed up before a mixture of blood and petals erupted out of my mouth, covering the already blood splattered floor.
Dan had visited yesterday. He had heard I was ill, I don't know what he was expecting but I'm sure it wasn't this. He had helped me clean up and made me some soup.
He's the only one that's still friends with me after the whole Brendon thing. I had blocked everyone else out. I couldn't stand being near Brendon after he told me the truth, it hurt more than the flowers growing in my chest.
Brendon was sad, I knew that, but I couldn't help that I loved him.
I didn't want to fall in love.
A month later and I knew I didn't have long, but I didn't need long, just tonight.
Dan had gotten me tickets to Panic!'s concert and I was on my way now, my friend behind the wheel of the car as I tried desperately not to let the now whole flowers fill the car.
We arrived and dan greeted me in the car park, hood pulled over his head to hide his identity.
"The VIP entrance is just down here"
I gripped my stomach as I tasted the, now familiar, toxic pollen.
The flowers almost flew out of my mouth, onto the concrete of the car park. Each pale white petal stained with bright red.
"S-sorry"
I could barely speak, my throat torn up from flower stems that were slowly growing up it.
Dan helped me to the VIP entrance, leaving me in the safe hands of a security guard.
The teenagers around me were muttering, wondering what was wrong with me. They were too young to have experienced someone at this stage of the disease.
I looked visibly ill, my face pale, bags under my eyes, my body scrawny. I looked like I would die any moment.
As we made our way into the arena I somehow got to the front, right near where I knew mike would be stood.
As the band played I could feel a growing pain in my chest. Every now and then a couple flowers would flow out of my mouth, i caught them, stuffing the blood stained lillies into my bag.
Just as they finished the encore I felt what seemed like hundreds of flowers fly out of my mouth, causing a sharp pain in my lungs. The people around me audibly gasped and stepped back as I fell to my knees, more and more lillies erupting out of my throat, joined by my scarlet blood. I leaned onto my hands, almost on all fours.
I wasn't aware the band had stopped playing but I felt a hand on my shoulder.
"Y/n"
I looked up to see Dan knelt next to me, a sorrowful look on his face.
"Dan, I-"
I was interrupted by more flowers, no longer white but now pure red.
"I- I want to see Bre-" more flowers "Brendon- I want to see Brendon"
At this point I was almost constantly choking up flowers.
I saw Dan gesture with his hand and Brendon ran over, followed by Zack who joined the other security guards who were holding back the crowds.
"Y/n, I'm so fucking sorry, this is all my fault"
"No-" tears of pain glistened on my cheeks "its my f-fault"
I felt the vines crawling up my throat.
"I'm s-sorry Bre-Brendon"
A final burst of flowers covered the floor before I collapsed into the pillow of petals and all went black.