(Smut) Daydreaming - Destery Smith (capndesdes)

Pretty cliche but eh. Also destery posted this really cute pic on his Instagram story today and just ugh, I swear this man is gonna kill me. Oh and I added a YouTube video by him cus I realise now that not everyone knows who he is.

~smut warning~

I stared into nothingness, daydreaming and doodling in the corner of my worksheet sheet.
"Y/N!"
I jumped as a book was slammed on my desk, causing me to look up at my teacher.
"What are you doing daydreaming in my class."
"S-sorry sir"
He glared at me, his dark hair falling over his eyes.
"Don't let me catch you daydreaming again or you'll be in detention"
"Y-Yes Mr Smith"
He went back to the front of the class, staring at me over the rows of students. I squirmed under his gaze, feeling slightly uncomfortable as his dark eyes bore into me.
I looked back down at my work, trying to concentrate. I could still feel his eyes on me.
Sooner than expected, the bell rang, causing me to jump slightly.
"Class dismissed, Y/n stay behind I need to talk to you"
I packed up with the rest of the class but remained in my seat as everyone else left the room to go home.
"Y/n, could you come here please."
I stepped up to his desk, looking at him shyly.
"Do you know why I asked you to stay behind y/n?"
"I-I was daydreaming sir"
"It's not just that" he sighed "I'm concerned about your concentration in lessons, whenever I see you you're staring into space and I don't think that's helping your test scores"
"I'm sorry sir but I get distracted"
"By what?"
"I-Uh"
"Don't worry, you can tell me"
"I g-get distracted b-by uh" I paused "y-you sir"
I blushed and looked down at my feet, he looked shocked.
"Y/n, that's rather inappropriate"
"I-I'm sorry sir but I can't help it, you're the only reasonably okay looking guy in the school"
"Well thank you, I think, but that's still very inappropriate, I should probably give you a detention"
My head shot up.
"Please don't sir, my mom will kill me, I'll do anything, I can't get another detention this week"
He sighed again.
"What am I going to do then"
"Anything, you can do anything but give me a detention"
"Anything?"
I nodded, before gulping.
"Anything sir"
He stood up and walked round his desk to stand before me. I looked down slightly but he lifted my chin. "You sure about that?"
I paused.
"Yes, sir"
He leant down slightly, his face hovering over mine, before connecting our lips, forcing me into a harsh open mouthed kiss.
I kissed back eagerly, feeling him dominate my mouth. He curled his fingers in the shorter hairs at the top of my neck and tugging them , causing me to moan slightly into the kiss.
He pulled away, looking me in the eyes as I looked up breathlessly.
"Was that fine y/n?"
"Y-yes sir"
"Did you enjoy it?"
I paused.
"Y-yes sir"
"And would you like me to go further"
I paused again.
"Y-yes sir"
He slid his hand down to my hips, caressing me slightly.
"You sure about that baby boy"
His face was close to mine and I could feel his hot breath on my face.
"Y-yes"
He forced me down onto my knees.
"Suck. If you're lucky I'll get you off afterwards."
I clumsily undid his jeans as fast as I could then pulled them down, his boxers with them, to reveal his (rather large) dick.
I paused for a moment before taking a majority of his flaccid dick into my mouth, beginning to suck eagerly. His length became hard quickly and his hands traveled to my hair, gathering it in his fingers.
"Fuck, Y/N, you're good at this"
His hips bucked forward, forcing the last inch or so down my throat. I gagged, my eyes tearing up, yet still moaned slightly at the pain.
Soon I tasted precum on my tongue and began sucking even more eagerly, setting my hands on his thighs to steady myself.
"I'm gonna cum, you better swallow it all"
Soon after Mr Smith said this I felt his thick cum shoot into my mouth, coating my throat. I swallowed, choking slightly, then pulled off, gasping for breath.
"Stand up"
I pulled up his jeans before lifting myself off the floor shakily and looking shyly at Mr Smith.
"Did you swallow all my cum?"
"Y-yes sir"
"Good boy, now would you like me to get you off?"
I looked down and nodded slightly.
He pulled down my jeans and boxers to reveal my hard dick, already leaking precum.
"So hard for me already baby boy, sit on the desk and I'll suck you off"
He lifted me onto the desk before kneeling down in front of me and taking my dick into his mouth. Barely a minute later I was coming into his mouth, high pitched moans leaving my mouth.
He swallowed my cum before standing up, wiping his mouth.
He pulled up my trousers for me before helping me stand up.
"You've been a very good boy today y/n, see you tomorrow"
He pressed a quick kiss to my lips.
"See you tomorrow sir"
I left the room with a small smile on my face.