Obligatory vampire au - Destery smith

I just want a soft vampire lover is that too much to ask?
Anyway here's vampire au with emo dad(dy) destery Smith.
Also expect more updates soon, my schools closing cus of the coronavirus so Time to fail my GCSE's I guess, looks like I'll never get into college. Anyway ignore my shitty rambling here's some gay shit.

"Babe" I glanced up from the art I was doing. "Yeah?"
"What do I look like?"
I had gotten used to weird questions like this about two months into this thing, when you're dating a vampire you kinda have too.
This question was much harder to answer than the others though. I mean its simple enough to describe the taste of garlic bread or describe the inside of a church, but describing someone's face when they hadn't seen it in mirrors or photos for a couple hundred years? now that was hard.
"Well you've got brown eyes, and we cut your hair last week but it's still kinda shaggy-"
"I know that shit, but like what do I properly look like"
"I'm bad a descriptions, you know that"
He slumped back in his chair with a sigh.
"But what if I'm ugly? I'm supposed to be a charming vampire"
"Trust me, you're definitely not ugly" I punctuated this with a slight laugh, "now stop being emo I'm tryna do coursework"
The room fell into a comfortable silence again, Destery probably playing legend of Zelda or something as I flipped to the next page of my sketchbook, starting the guide lines for a new piece.
By the time I finished the sun had set and I could feel sleep taking over. Destery, like usual, was beginning to wake up more, the moon bringing out his vampire-ness or some shit like that.
"Hey Des"
He glanced up, humming in acknowledgement and I threw my sketchbook at him.
"Oi, just cus I can heal quickly doesn't mean you can abuse me"
I had snuggled into the couch now that I didn't need to sit up straight.
"Just open it dumbass"
I heard the sound of pages rustling then a gasp.
"Is this what I look like?"
"As best as I could do"
I had tried to capture the cheeky glint in his eyes and the way his fangs peeked over his lip when he concentrated, in my opinion it wasn't perfect but an artist should never be the judge of their own work.
"It's amazing, thank you"