(Smut) Frank in a button down is really fucking hot - Frank Iero

warning: smut, lowkey blood kink

I had no idea where I was going, I didn't even know the guys name. All I knew was that I had dragged him into an uber and we were making out, much to the distaste of the driver up front.
He was weird, I knew that as soon as I saw him. The accent wasn't typical of the small English village I lived in and the look in his eyes was far from normal. now, as I was making out with him, I could taste something familiar on his tongue and feel a slight pain as he bit down on my lip. I honestly quite liked it.
We stopped ouside a dark house. I supposed I should have once again found this suspicious, but when the shorter guy grabbed my wrist and pulled me out of the car I found myself following him through the front door. the alcohol was clearly clouding my judgment.
Immediately, once we were in the house, our lips connected again. Hands roaming each other's bodies.
"What's your name sweetie?"
"It's y/n" I gasped out,my breathing heavy from how unbelievably turned on I was. his hand creeping into my boxers was not exactly helping the situation.
"You?"
"Frank, Frank Iero"
Well at least I knew the guys name now. Yet my mind wasn't on that as I felt his bulge against my thigh and his hand wrapped around my cock.
"Nice name"
" I hope it'll get a lot of use in the next few hours"
We moved from the entrance hall to the stairs, the guy now known as frank dragging me up to a bedroom and throwing me on a bed.
"So, you rich or something"
I began running my hand down the buttons on his shirt, unbuttoning them shakily as I went.
"You could say I've got a secure source of money"
His shirt was thrown to the floor.
"Looks like I found a sugar daddy"
He pulled my shirt over my head, a slight smile on his face.
"Sure lets go with that"
I appreciated his bare torso, he was fit but not overly muscular and had tattoos littered everywhere. I was drawn from my thoughts when he began nibbling along my jaw, his sharp teeth nipping at my tender skin and causing hitches in my breaths.
I roamed down to the fly of his jeans, getting it open best I could with my shaky hands. Eventually he laughed deeply and tugged them off himself, doing the same to me.
"You can barely undo a button, I can't wait to ruin you"
I moaned at that, bucking up to where his crotch was pushing into mine.
"You want me to do that, fuck you into this mattress until you can hardly speak"
"Please"
He murmured something under his breath before pinning me into the mattress, yanking my boxers down.
"You fine with me handcuffing you?"I nodded, breathless, and soon I felt cold metal at my wrists. When I tugged at them I found I was chained to the headboard.
He soon placed cold fingers at my entrance, pushing slightly.
"M gonna stretch you out now"
"Kay" my voice was high pitched, he soon slid two fingers into me, making me whine.
"Fuck, you feel so tight 'round my fingers, can't wait to see how you feel 'round my dick"
He didn't stretch me thoroughly, enough so the pain wouldn't be horrible, and soon the head of his cock pressed against my entrance.
"You want me to fuck you?"
"Please"
He slid in slowly, every inch stretching me out, causing a slight twinge of pain.
"F-Frank"
He muffled me with an open mouthed kiss, beginning to thrust into me.I could feel him groan into my mouth, thrusting harder and deeper than I thought possible, causing me to moan in response when his cock brushed my prostate.
"You like that" he murmured on to my lips."Y-Yeah, fuck"
Frank began placing sloppy kisses along my neck again, creating hickeys and still thrusting at an inhuman rate.Soon he began hitting my prostate dead on, causing me to moan more like a girl than a twenty-something year old man.
"I- I'm gonna cum soon- Fuck"
"me too"
Frank wasn't even breathless, yet I couldn't talk, my words slurred, and he was the one doing all the work.
I soon came over mine and Franks stomachs untouched, almost blacking out from the pleasure. Frank continued, his thrusts getting sloppy.
I groaned as he continued to pound my oversensitive ass, still getting pleasure from it but with an added hint of soreness. I glanced up and looked into Franks eyes, my vision hazy, it looked as though they had a red glint, before he paused, balls deep.
"I'm cumming, fuck"
As I felt him cum he leant down, claiming my neck yet again with a hickey. Then I felt him bite down, sharp teeth breaking my skin and causing me to cry out in pain.
I could feel damp dripping down my neck and when he drew up his lip was dripping blood, his eyes turned pure red and sharp fangs obvious as he grinned. He pulled out harshly, his cum dripping out of me and onto the silky sheets below. I tried to push myself up but my hands were still chained to the headoard. my vision went hazy and my head spun, I soon fell back onto the bed and closed my eyes, passing out.

A/N: haha plot twist franks a vampire (bite me daddy UwU)