Together - mikey way + pete wentz

Y'all, this is poly so if you're gonna hate then go away.
Also sorry it's so short, I've been kinda busy and haven't had the chance to write much (oof)
Eras:
Mania Pete wentz
Danger days mikey way

For the first time ever, the three of us were finally together. After such a long time of three way Skype calls and whatsapp group chats it felt amazing to be cuddled between my two boyfriends.
Pete was snoring lightly, his arms wrapped around my waist whilst me and mikey scrolled through Instagram, giggling quietly whenever Pete let out an odd noise.
It was odd to be all together at once, obviously we had met up separately but due to our busy timetables we hadn't had the chance to properly meet up, and skyping just wasn't the same.
Eventually I drifted to sleep on mikeys shoulder, waking up the next morning with my head tucked into the crook of his neck.
When I checked my Instagram I found mikey had posted a picture of me and Pete asleep on him, Pete pulling the most hilarious face known to man. I looked at the caption, "love these two"
I commented "love you more" causing a flood of replies from his followers.
I shook him awake slightly, "hey, you might wanna explain some shit" I nudged Pete "you too babe"
Pete sat up, rubbing his eyes.
"Wha?"
"Ask him" I pointed at mikey who had fallen back asleep.
"Can't now, come back to bed"
I sighed in resignation before curling into Petes chest.
"Promise to tweet about it or something?"
"Sure babe"