(Kinda smut) I dont know what to call this - Ryan ross

This was a request, remember to leave requests cus without requests I'm unoriginal af.
High school au, reader and Ryan are about 16-17 ish. Also I'm from Britain so like, we have school uniform so That's where that comes from.
Weed ain't legal tho (sad times)

The house was filled with the smell of weed and teenage boys, occasionally one of Ryan's roommates would walk through the room, joint in one hand.
We had only just got back from school, our Blazers were thrown on the floor and our ties were loosened.
We sat huddled together on the sofa, Ryan placing soft kisses on my lips between sips of beer and me responding with quiet giggles.
Another roommate walked past us.
"Get a room"
I snuggled closer into Ryan, pressing our lips together just to piss off the roommate.
He sighed and left, causing me to pull away and rest my forehead on Ryan's, giggling again.
He pulled me fully onto his lap so I was straddling him.
"Love you"
His voice was croaky from exhaustion.
"Love you too Ry"
I slung my arms around his neck and leant into yet another kiss, letting his tongue slip past my lips and into my mouth.
I loved kissing Ryan, the feeling of one hand on my waist, the other on the back of my neck, slowly pulling me closer, how his lips moved against mine, how I could tangle my fingers into his thick hair. I could probably kiss him for hours.
Our sweet kisses almost always ended up getting heated, I don't know why, but somehow the soft kisses we shared turn in to a fight for dominance. This was one of those times, Ryan somehow got me under him and was grinding on me, pinning my wrists above my head with one hand and pinning my hips to the sofa with the other.
I was moaning breathily into the kiss, my hips bucking up occasionally desperately looking for more friction.
We had agreed to wait to have sex until we were eighteen but that didn't mean we didn't get off on each other. Usually we ended up on the couch like this, grinding against each other until we came in our pants.
Today was just like any other day, we were both desperate to cum.
I was letting out high pitched whines as Ryan moved his crotch against mine, his hand kneading my thigh whilst the other tugged on my short hair.
I heard him groan in my ear, obviously close to his orgasm.
I felt his hand move to my crotch, palming my hard on.
"Fuck Ryan, I'm gonna cum"
"Me too baby"
Ryan and I were both panting as we released, we came down from our highs with our hands entwined, the air thick with smoke and the sunset peeking through the curtains.
"Dude get a fucking room"
And of course Ryan's roommates going about their daily business.