(Smut) Kitten - gerard way

This is a lil bit kinkier than normal so sorry to all those people who don't like that sort of stuff. Also, just sayin, nekopara is actually a really good game. Anyway, kinda smut warning but not really I guess. Also, feel free to leave requests, if there's a certain plot or celeb you want me to write about, or even if you want me to continue a past oneshot, go ahead and request.

It was Gerard's idea, to cosplay as a neko from nekopara at the video game convention. He went with chocola, deciding that she was the cutest, with her long chocolate brown hair and her cute little ears.
Unsurprisingly y/n thought it was a great idea, even offering to buy the costume for Gerard.

"Hey, gee?"
"Yeah"
"I got the outfit"
Y/n set the bags on the bed, pulling out three boxes and a bag.
Gerard opened the bag first, slipping out the long silky, pre styled wig.
"It's beautiful"
Gerard ran his fingers through one of the wavy pigtails.
"It took a while to find the right one, is it okay?"
"It's perfect y/n"
The next thing to be opened was a pastel pink box, containing the maid dress, cuffs, the headpiece, stockings and even a collar with a bow and a little bell.
"I found it in a cosplay store, they're meant for girls but I got it modified to fit you better."
"It's so cute"
Gerard lifted the dress out of the box to appreciate it fully.
"It must of been expensive"
"It's worth it"
The next box contained a pair of black high heels, perfect size for Gerard.
Then came the final box.
"I'm most excited for this box gee, I can't wait to see them on you"
Gerard blushed slightly and opened the box to see a pair of ears and a pair of pastel pink panties along with a slim box.
He lifted the panties out.
"Why do they have a hole in the back?"
"You'll see, now open the little box"
He pulled it out and opened it to see a slender chocolate brown tail.
At the end was a butt plug.
"Do you like it?"
Gerard blushed.
"Y-yeah"
"And would you like to wear it to the convention"
Gerard blushed deeper and nodded.

It was a week later and Gerard was in the hotel room on the morning of the convention with y/n.
He was sat on the bed, completely dressed except for the tail which was being lubed up by y/n.
"You ready Gerard"
"Y-yeah"
"And you remember the safe word?"
"Why would I need to safe word?"
"Just in case" y/n smirked, "now, do you remember it"
"It's Magnolia"
"Thank you Gerard, now hands and knees please.
Gerard got into position and Y/n slid a lubed up finger into Gerard, causing Gerard to wince slightly.
"You okay?"
"Yeah"
Y/n waited a moment before moving the finger around experimentally.
After a moment or two, y/n slid another finger in, causing Gerard to let out a breathy moan. He stretched Gerard a bit more before pressing the tip of the plug to Gerard's entrance.
"You ready?"
"Yeah"
"Okay, relax"
Y/n slowly slid the plug in, Gerard gasping slightly at the stretch.
Once it was in, y/n slid the panties up Gerard's thighs then pulled Gerard up to his feet.
"That fine?"
Gerard moved his hips, feeling the plug shift as the tail swayed.
"It's fine"
"Okay, good, and remember you can always safe word. Now be a good little kitten okay"
"Okay"
With that y/n pulled on the hat for his link cosplay and they headed to the convention floor.

Later that day, as Gerard was talking to a few guys who wanted to take a picture with him, he felt the plug inside him begin to vibrate.
He blushed a deep red and looked desperately at y/n, who was smirking, a small remote in his hand.
"Hey Gerard, you okay?"
Gerard looked back at the guys who wanted a photo.
"Y-yeah I'm o-okay"
That came out squeakier than expected.
He stood between the two guys for the photo, smiling as cutely as he could with the plug vibrating inside him.
When the two guys left Gerard turned to y/n.
"What the fuck was that"
"I don't know what you mean"
"I mean the fucking vibrating, y'know what I mean"
"Ah, that"
"Yes that, why didn't you tell me that it vibrated"
"I told you that you could safe word"
"That's not th-" Gerard squeaked as the plug suddenly began vibrating again.
"Just safe word if you need to darling, and if you're a good little kitten I'll reward you later"
Y/n turned off the vibrations and Gerard glared at him.
"Now then, good little kittens don't glare at their owners do they"
Y/n placed a kiss on Gerard's cheek.
"Just a few more hours honey"
"Fine, but you better fuck me when we get back to the hotel room"