Bad week - Imallexx

Does Imallexx count as emo? Probably not. Am I writing this in an emo oneshots book? Most definitely. Lowkey based off me when I have a phase of really bad depression and legit just stay in bed for a week cus I can't get up.
(Also I'm bad at romantic shit, don't blame me I'm aromantic)

Alex had been silent for over a week now. All he had done was upload a video last Tuesday but Tuesday had rolled around again and there was nothing else.
He was alive, I knew that much, but he hadn't been leaving his flat for anything, not even answering the door when I came over to check on him.
Today was the seventh day of checking on him, it was five pm like before, like it had been every day for the past week.
I held my hand up to the door and knocked firmly and, surprisingly, it opened.
"Alex-"
I stopped mid sentence when I saw him, he had huge bags under his eyes and his hair looked like it hadn't been washed in days. Not to mention he was thin as a leaf.
"Alex are you okay"
"N-no"
He was stuttering, looking down dejectedly.
I understood immediately and wrapped my arms around his frail body.
"Bad week?"
He nodded, his head tucked into my chest.
"I-I'm sorry"
"Don't apologise Alex, we all have bad weeks sometimes"
I rubbed his back reassuringly.
"Let's get you a change of clothes and some food"
He stepped back into his flat, me close behind.
"Come on into your room"
I sat down on his bed, trying to ignore the stench of unwashed clothes and something else I couldn't quite put my finger on.
I began searching through his drawers, pulling out a pair of sweatpants and one of my hoodies that Alex had claimed after I left it here months ago.
"When did you last wash"
"Thursday"
"Right, come on, you need a bath"
He stood up shakily, following me.
I sat him down on the toilet (with the lid closed) and began to run him a bath.
"You want bubbles?"
He nodded slightly.
"Bubbles it is"
I poured in some of the bright blue bubble bath, making Alex smile a little.
"As many bubbles possible for my prince"
I booped Alex's nose making his small smile break into a small grin.
Once I had finished I turned to Alex.
"Now can I trust you to wash yourself?"
Alex nodded.
"Okay, I'm going to make us some food, make sure to wash your hair"
I left the room, closing the door behind me.

About half an hour later Alex came out of the bathroom in his clean clothes, his hair combed and any proof that he hadn't washed in just under a week gone.
"I-uh I feel much better now, you can go if you want"
"Nope" I turned from the omelette I was making "I'm not leaving until I know for sure that you feel one hundred percent"
He smiled his adorable little smile, fiddling with his sleeves.
I moved the omelette from the pan to a plate and put it on the table in front of Alex.
"Dinner is served, don't feel obligated to eat it all, then we are going to watch a heart warming movie then go to bed."
He slid down onto the seat, lifting the knife and fork I had given him.
I headed over to the tv, turning it on and heading to Netflix.
"Deadpool or Spider-Man?"
I looked over to where Alex was eating the food. "I don't mind"
"Deadpool it is"

-

Just as the credits rolled Alex let out a little snore, I looked down to see him fast asleep, his head on my shoulder.
I stood up before lifting him into my arms. I carried him into his bedroom, tucking him in.
I then slid into bed next to him, hugging him into my chest.