(Smut) Plot? What plot? - The ready set / onlychild

The ready set (aka jordan or onlychild) has been one of my favourite musicians recently, I mean he's always been good but recently I've been connecting to his music ten times more.
THIS IS LITERALLY PORN WITHOUT PLOT BTW, I WAS BORED OK
This is IWBNWYL era Jordan cus the green hair is fucking beautiful.
Also, little backstory to this, you and Jordan don't go to the same college and therefore haven't seen each other in ages. This is what happens when you finally see each other.

I almost fell over when the door that I had been leaning against was pushed open, the only thing keeping me stood up being Jordan's hands on my hips and his lips on mine.
I ended up stumbling backwards into his semi-dark dorm room, pulling him with me.
We somehow manoeuvred through the
dirty laundry around his room and fell onto the bed, a giggle leaving my lips as we landed.
I felt him talk against my lips "Sorry it's messy"
"It's fine" I pulled him down to kiss him again, one of my hands moving from around his neck to roam his back, settling at the hem of his shirt.
"Get this off" I tugged it up slightly "m'kay, gimme a second"
He pushed himself off me for barely five seconds to pull his shirt off, tossing it to join the other laundry on the floor.
He soon pulled my shirt off too, throwing it wherever his was.
"You been working out since last time I saw you?" I ran my hands along his torso "maybe" he smiled slightly against my lips " 'm glad you noticed"
Our lips were soon connected again, our bodies close, I could feel his erection straining against his jeans.
I fiddled with his fly, unzipping it and and moving my hand to cup his bulge, causing a slight groan to leave his throat.
I pulled his jeans down further, along with his boxers, then wrapped my hand around his dick, beginning a sloppy handjob, my brain to preoccupied with the noises he was making to concentrate.
"Let's get on with it before I cum into your hand"
Within minutes of his words being said we were both naked, our hands roaming each other's bodies.
Soon I felt a cold finger at my entrance, pushing at the muscle until it slipped in.
"Is this ok?"
I pushed back against it.
"Yeah, fuck-"
Soon another pushed in, making me whine at the slight stretch. Jordan pressed a kiss to my lips, "you still alright?"
"More" I breathed out "please"
"Okay, tell me if it hurts too bad, it's been a while y'know"
"I will, just, please-"
He slipped a third in, causing me to moan as he crooked his fingers and brushed my prostate.
"Just fuck me already"
"Okay darling, let me just find a condom"
I heard him fiddling around on the bedside table, he soon came back into view, a condom in his hand.
"Found one then?"
He smiled slightly, "why don't you be quiet for a little bit honey"
He teared the condom open before sliding it over his length then rubbing lube over it.
"Make me"
He pressed his lips to mine.
"You know I can't do that baby"
I felt his dick easing into me, causing me to gasp.
"You good?"
"Yeah, just gimme a moment"
He paused, his hand holding mine comfortingly.
I soon nodded and he pushed in the rest of his length, beginning to thrust slowly.
"Fuck, your so tight"
We hadn't had sex in over a month, the most I have done is finger myself, whispering breathless words down the phone to Jordan.
"Jordan, god, your bigger than I remember"
My head leant back against the pillows, my back arching to try and get the right angle, Jordan knew me too well and could tell what I was doing, he began thrusting upwards slightly. Soon a wave of pleasure hit me and I groaned loudly.
"Right there- fuck"
"Right there huh?"
He began thrusting faster, being careful to hit my prostate each time, causing little pants to leave my mouth.
"Jordan, if you keep doing that I'm gonna cum"
"That is my aim here"
His hands were gripping my sides tightly, I knew I would have bruises tomorrow, and his mouth was on my neck, marking me with hickeys and mumbling curse words against the sweaty skin.
His hand crept down and began jerking me off.
"Jordan, I'm close"
"Me too"
Just a few moments later I tensed, my eyes closing and my mouth dropping open, soon I came into Jordan's hand, moaning loudly.
Jordan's thrusts got sloppy and he groaned into my neck, coming into the condom.
We were still for a moment,the only noise being our deep breathing, before he slid out, pulling of the condom, tying it of and tossing it in the bin. He then flopped down next to me on his small bed, me snuggling into his side.
"That was amazing"
"Yeah"
I curled a piece of his long hair round my finger, appreciating the post orgasmic glow.
"Let's not wait a month next time"
"Good idea"