Sweet Morning

Starfire's POV

I woke up then I saw Robin hugging me like a teddy bear and we're holding hands. Wait, holding hands?! How this happen? Nevermind, I like it. I wish every morning this gonna happen. "Good morning Robin!" I whisper softly. I lift Robin's arms carefully and then I take a shower.

Robin's POV

I woke up and I suprised that I hugging Starfire and we're holding hands?! I saw her woke up so I close my eyes prentending I was asleep. When I see her, she is still beautiful even her hair is uncombed. I hear that she said "Good Morning". She's really sweet. I love her. I don't know how I will tell her. 

I take a breakfast together with my teamates. Beastboy and Cyborg are telling jokes while eating, Raven is reading her book and Starfire is quietly eating her breakfast. I sitting beside her. I was drinking a coffee while she is drinking a juice. 

Starfire's POV

I was quietly eating my breakfast. I was shy when I talk something wile we're eating. Unlike Beastboy, he is telling jokes together with Cyborg to make us happy and laugh. I was only laughing. Raven is busy reading her book while Robin is drinking his coffee. I love him. I don't know how to tell him. After I was eat my breakfast, I go to my room to feed Silkie and then I teach Cyborg about languages. I was waiting 'til it's 5PM in the afternoon so that I can sit on the roof and feel the fresh air.

Robin's POV

I was playing basketball with Cyborg. Cyborg is finished teached by Starfire a while ago. We play and I always beat Cyborg and he pratice many times but still I beat him. Beastboy is playing video games on his room while Raven is reading her book on her room. I was also waiting 'til it's 5PM in the afternoon so that I can relaxed.