Decision

Ryan's POV

I didn't notice that Robin was listening to us when me and Starfire are talking. Then suddenly he entered, very angry and jealous just like he lost on a fight.

When I saw him, my face was like O_O. They go upstairs and I follow them. "What are you doing here?!" Robin ask. "Oh, I just want to ummm...ask Starfire." I said nervously. "Friend Ryan, I am sorry when I slap you in your face." she apologized. "It's okay Starfire. Can I ask?" I quickly added.

They both look at each other. Robin nodded and Starfire ask "What is it friend Ryan?" "Can we d-date tonight?" I ask. "NO! YOU WILL NOT DATE HER!" Robin shouted as loud as he could. Starfire try to calm him down.

Then, she think and finally she decided. "I am so sorry friend Ryan but we can't. I have many things to do and Robin first asked me to go on a date and I agreed." she explain then kiss Robin on his forehead.

O_O Why did she do that? Robin smile like nothing happen. "So maybe I can help you." I said to Starfire. "Thank You but I can do it on my own." she said. "Ok." I said sadly, turned around, go downstairs and meet Beastboy and Cyborg.

Robin's POV

When Ryan was going downstairs I quickly ask Starfire "Are you ready for a date tonight?" I ask. "Yes Robin I am really excited!" she answer.

"Okay so pick up you at 7:00 PM. ;)" I said. "Sure. Bye Robin see you later." she said, kiss me on my right cheek, wave her hand and go to her room. I follow her but when I was coming nearer on my room I open the door and get ready.

Beastboy's POV

While we are waiting for Ryan, me and Cyborg played video games. And now he is here I quickly asked "So Tofu?" "or Waffles" Cyborg added. He think and he made a decision. "I want to taste this foods so that I know what I will choose." he said.

"Sure. Here take a sit." Cyborg said. We give our best in cooking our favorite foods. "Here taste." I said with a smile. "Hmmm..." he said. It looks like he like it. "Here taste this." Cyborg said. He eat and say "Hmmm..." again.

"I will choose Waffles." he said. "Are you sure?" Cyborg ask, cannot believe. "Yes." he answer.

Cyborg's POV

I can't believe what he say. H-he like my Waffles!!! "BOOYAH!" I shouted as loud as I could. "Don't you like my Tofu?" Beastboy ask in a crying voice. "I like it Beastboy but Waffles is more delicious than Tofu." he explain.

Starfire's POV

I am getting ready for our date. I was wearing my dress right now. I wear a violet dress. I go out on my room and wait for Robin.