Always and Forever

Robin's POV

I am on my room. I lift Star to her room after we kiss on the sunset. It is already 6:00 in the morning.

I am sitting on my bed. I am hungry right now. I look what time is it. It is already 6:30 A.M.

I go outside of my room and go to the comfort room. While I go to the comfort room, it is sooo quiet.

~~~~~~~~~~After 10 minutes~~~~~~~~

I go to the kitchen. I cook a pancake and I prepared a coffee. While I cooking the pancakes, (actually it is two pancakes I cook) someone enter the kitchen. It's Starfire! I mean Star.

She stop walking when she gets near to the table. I am expecting that she will go near me. She sits on the chair and rub her eyes.

"Good Morning Robin." she said then yawn. She is still beautiful even her hair is uncombed. I still love her.

I didn't notice that I am STARING at her. I suddenly greet her "Good Morning Star." then I look at the pancakes.

I put the pancakes on the two plates. I put the margarine and milk on it.

I look at Star who sit quietly. "Want some?" I ask her. The two plates was on my two hands.

"Yes Robin. That would be delicious." she said excitedly. I put down the plates on my hands on the table. I sit on the chair and get the spoon.

I begin to eat and so she is. I get and drink my coffee. She is drinking her juice.

While I drinking my coffee, I look at her. Until she caught me looking at her. I blush and she look suprise.

"Robin are you the O or the K?" she ask. She stop drinking her juice and slice a small part of the pancake on her plate and eat it.

"Huh oh I am okay. Is the pancake taste good or what?" I said then ask. "Oh yes. This pancake is delicious." she said then slice a small part of the pancake (again) and eat it.

"Oh I'm glad you like it." I said then I continue eating my pancake on the plate. "You good at food of cook." she said. "Oh yes. My mother teach me on how to cook." I said.

"Oh okay. I also know on how to do the food of cook. It is enjoyable!" she said. Her eyes were shining as she says it.

I just smile at her and continue eating. What I will say? I drink my coffee so that I can think of what I will say to her.

Oh yes I know what to say. "Ummm....Star?" I ask nervously.

"Yes Robin?" she ask sweetly.

"Ummm...you know I love you right?" I asked her. "Yes Robin. And I know that I love you too." she said.

The pancakes are gone a while ago. We finish eating it. I put the plates on the cleaning area.

"Ummm...Robin?" she ask. "Yes Star?" I ask then look at her. "I will wash those plates. You may take a rest right now." she said.

"No need Star. I will do this." I said. "Pleeaassee?" she ask in puppy dog eyes techinque. Woah, she is more cuter when she do it.

"We will wash these plates.....together. You will wash the plates and I will put it on the right place where I will put the plates." I said.

"Sure." she said. And start washing the plates. I enjoy my time with her always.

I wish she is on my side always and forever. Everytime we look at each other, we smile sweetly. I love her with all my heart, mind and soul.