Best Day Ever

Robin's POV

I am ready for our date. I am already here and I wait for her. I look around the place. The tables and chairs are arranged properly, the couples start dancing, some are buying drinks, the boys are asking the girls to dance and the other are waiting for their partner like me, sitting quietly.

I look for the clock to know what time is it. I finally saw the wall clock behind me and it's 8:30! Then someone come near to me. I turn around and it's Starfire.

I was expecting she was happy but she didn't. "Star, what's wrong?" I ask. "I am sorry. Did I waited for you so long?" she apologize then ask. "No. It's okay Star. No need to apologize." I said then smiled. She smiled back.

"Let's go!" I said excitedly. We walk together and then we sit for a while. We watch the couples dancing in front of us. Starfire watch the steps carefully. I look at her and she is busy watching the steps. I wait for her then she look at me, looks like ready to dance. "Will you dance with me?" I ask her sweetly. "Yes. I'd love too." she said then smile.

We dance gracefully. We look at each other. Eye-to-eye. I never turn away looking at her green emerald eyes. She also didn't avoid to look at me. We both blushed then we hugged each other. I feel better right now.

After we hugged we kiss each other. Then we hug each other again.

We walk back to the tower. "Star, did you enjoyed our date?" I ask her. "Yes Robin. I enjoyed our date today." she said. We stopped for a while. We are on the tower but Starfire stopped me from opening the door. I look at her and she kiss me on my cheek.

"Thank You Robin. This is the day of best ever." she said sweetly. I touched my cheek and I blush. She smile and then she blush. She hug me and I hug her back. "Your Welcome Star." I said.