Leisure Time!

Robin's POV

Finally it's dinner time. We hungry a lot after the tour. Cyborg cooked and Beastboy helping him. We eat our dinner quietly. Every time I look at Starfire I blush and smile. She smile and blush back too. I am happy because I make my brother happy. He is very happy not only on the room but also on Beastboy. It's like he found a best friend. Tomorrow night, I will ask Starfire to go out on a date. Finally we played video games except the girls. They only watched and Raven finally go to her room. Starfire cheer me up every time Cyborg crashed my car. I can't help but smile. I passed Cyborg, Beastboy and Ryan. "I win!" I shout. "I"m glad for you Robin. You win! Congratulations!" Starfire said offering her hand. I accept it and shake our hand. We hug each other. I miss hugging her. I suprised that after we hug s-she kissed me on my cheeks that makes me blush.

Starfire's POV

While I am watching Robin, Cyborg and Ryan playing the games of video, I cheering Robin because he is getting angry to Cyborg. I try to calm him down and it worked! He smile and I smile back. He continue to play until he beat Cyborg, Beastboy and Ryan. I was happy for him. We hugged and I kissed him on his right cheek that make him blush. I saw Ryan staring at us like he is angry at me. I don't know why until Beastboy cheer him up and he smile like nothing happened.