Knowing Him More

Ryan's POV

I stand up from the couch. Beastboy is eating his Tofu and thinking. What he is thinking right now.

"Beast-" I stop talking because he is busy thinking. I think it is important. I don't want to disturb him. I left him in the living room.

I walk on the corridor. I want to go to the restroom but I think someone is there. I wait patiently.

~~~~~~~~~After 20 minutes~~~~~~~

I was waiting here for 20 minutes. What he doing on the restroom? Why he took wait me so long? Ugh! I began to knock at the door.

"H-hello?" I said. No response. How quiet he is. I knock again. He waited me so long. I want to shout who was on the inside of the restroom.

"HELLO?! OPEN T-THE DOOR!" I shout. I can't control myself right now. I am very angry and irritate.

He finally open the door. I-it's Beastboy?! What he do in 20 minutes inside the restroom?! I look at him.

"I'm sorry dude." he apologize. I realize I wait here for so long, if it is love, I will also wait for so long? Ugh! I don't want it!

I go inside the restroom. I feel better right now. I go outside the restroom. The Titans Tower was very quiet. I wonder why. I walk and entered my room.

Beastboy's POV

Now, I know what Ryan's dislike. He doesn't like to wait him for so long.

First, he waited patiently. Second, he knock on the door. And third, he don't want to wait anymore. He was very irritate that time. He shouted me. Maybe he can't control himself. I need to know him more.

I heard some footsteps. I quickly hide. It's Ryan again. His face is serious. I throw the banana peel and he step on it. I laugh a bit. Wait! He didn't see it?! He is blind?

He quickly stand up from being fall on the floor. He put the banana peel and throw it on the trash can. He entered his room again.