The King And Queen Of Prom

Robin's POV

"Will you dance with me?" I ask her sweetly. I am not tired anymore. I just want to dance with her. I offer my hand.

"Of course Robin. I'd love too." she said and accept my hand. She stand up and we are on dancing position.

The music starts...my heartbeat beats so fast...my cheeks turn red...until...until she catch me staring at her beautiful face.

"Robin are you OK?" she ask. I suprise what she said I blush. "Y-yes...I am ok." I said. Everytime I am here on your side, I am 100% Ok.

The music changed...it becomes slow and sweet. I immediately blush when I caught her staring at me and she blush.

We continued dancing. We just looking at each other. I mean staring at each other.

Her beauty shines everywhere. She beats the diamonds. Her green emerald eyes, rosy cheeks, long hair, beautiful dress and sweet smile.

She is not only beautiful, she is gorgeous! Promise! Cross to my heart.

The music stops, the couples stop dancing. Me and Starfire are holding hands.

The announcer get the microphone, spotlights circle around the floor, and start announcing

"And now the moment you've been waiting for. The king and queen of this prom are...Robin and Starfire!"

As much the spotlights stop on us, much to our suprise. The couples clap their hands. I look at Starfire.

"I guess one more dance won't kill me." I take her hands and we dance together.

The couples are watching us. I look at the moon. I look back to Starfire. We stop dancing, we look at each other and we hug other.

Me and Starfire started to walk back to the tower. I forgot my motorcycle so we just walk. Star hold my arm, look at me causing myself to stop walking. She put her right hand on her stomachn and she said "I am hungry Robin.".

What do you think that she is pregnant? She put her right hand on her stomach. It doesn't mean she is pregnant. If she is pregnant, whoa. That was so fast.

But no, she is not pregnant. "Okay let's go to the restaurant." I said to her. Her sweet smile show on her face. We start to walk and I read the signs.

1st Restaurant- we pass it. Their foods are so expensive.

2nd Restaurant- we enter it but there are so many people eating here. There are no tables and chairs to be eat with.

3rd Restaurant- we enter it and I buy some foods. Their foods are not too expensive unlike the 1st restaurant. There are lot of tables and chairs to be eat with unlike the 2nd restaurant. You need to wait to those who are eating until they are finish. They eat for about 30 mins.

I order our foods while Star find a table for us. "Good Evening Sir. What is your order?" the cashier ask. "Burger, fries and can you get me a mustard?" I said. "Sure Sir. Wait for your number to be announce. Here's your number." the cashier said. My number is 55. I look at the screen and it's 50.

I find Star and I saw her sitting on the side. I go to our table and sit in front of her. She smile at me. Our tables was one and the chairs are 2. Exactly for us. We're the perfect two.

We just look at each other. Until I hear our number "Number 55. Come here and get your order." the announcer said. "I will get our order. Bye Star." I said and she just nodded. I quickly go to the cashier and get our order.

I didn't take so long. I think I came back to our table in just seconds. Star look at our order. I sit on my chair and I get the burger. She get the mustard and start drinking it.

I don't care if she drinks mustard. She still looks cute even she doing it. I love her by being who she really is. She is true and honest in herself. She do the Best of whatever she is. That's my girl. I start to eat my burger when I realize I was staring at her for a long time.