Heart Eyes

Robin's POV

We start walking and we are holding hands. I love her new look. She is still GORGEOUS on my eyes and on my heart.

Her beauty is shining everywhere. While we are walking, the boys are looking at my girlfriend.

I look at them. I give them "Don't stare at my girlfriend" look. They look afraid and they continue what they are doing.

We stop walking because someone go in front of me and Star.

"Hey Star." he said. He look at Star from bottom to top. "Nice look." he added. "Thank You." Star said.

The eyes of the boy became heart. Meaning, he is in love. He makes me angry.

"Bye." Star said, pull my arm and start walking. Many boys look at Star and their eyes became heart that makes me ANGRIER.

I give them a "Don't do that or else" look. They like want to fight but Star look at them.

"Ignore them." Star whisper to me. I just do what she said to me. I ignore them even they make "heart eyes" to my girlfriend.

"Robin, I want ice cream." she said. I look everywhere but there is no ice cream.

"No one is selling ice creams Star." I said. "Let's just buy cotton candy." I said. She agreed and we buy cotton candy.

We buy pink cotton candy. Star doesn't like white because it taste different.

We take a ride on the Ferris Wheel. We are eating cotton candy until the fireworks showed in the sky.