Forget The Past

Robin's POV

While me and Starfire walking, she hold my arms just like she hugging me. I can't help but smile. She smile like a dog.

Finally, we are here. I was sitting behind Starfire. She is quiet and her face is sad. Whatever time I look at her, she smile but her eyes was old and sad.

I start to worried about her. I don't want to see her sad. I want to know who called her "Red Girl" even I don't know him. I was very angry. I will kill him. No one can call her that! That man will never kill my girlfriend. That would not happen.

She saw me angry and she ask "Robin, are you the O or the K?" "I'm okay Star. I'm just thinking the man who call you 'red girl'." I said.

"I am sorry that I didn't told you my secret. I-I just don't want to talk it anymore." she apologize. Tears start fall from her eyes.

Tears go away! Go away from the beautiful face of my girlfriend! I wasn't angry anymore. I wipe out her tears. She is still crying. "It's okay Star. It's not your fault." I said calmly.

She stop crying but she is still sad. I hug her. She hug me back.

"Star, let's f-forget our past. We must enjoy we're now. And I'm happy when I see you for the first time. Because of you, my lonely world quickly changed. My past was quickly gone like a bubble on my mind." I said then smile.

She smile sweetly. I smiled back. I slowly lean to her then kiss her. She kiss back. I feel the fireworks around us.

After we kiss we hug each other. "Thank You Robin." she said then kiss me on my right cheek. I blush and she blush too.

Beastboy's POV

Cyborg pass my car. I tried my best to pass me but his car was really fast. "You can't pass me. You can't pass me. YOU PASS ME?!" he said. I pass him because I used my special move.

His eyes was closed while he saying that line. So that he don't know how I passed him. There's the finish line. I need to give my 100% best. I tried my best until I reach the finish line.

"Oh yeah! Oh yeah! YEAH DUDE!!!" I said while dancing. I study my steps so that if I win the game, I know what to do.

I lie on the sofa relaxly. I feel happy, winner and relax. "I need to fix my T-car." he said. He go to the garage. I lied on the sofa. Feel like you're at home!

Raven's POV

I was meditating. I try to forget my past. I did it! It work! I was forgot my past not literally. I remember the good memories with my family.

Ryan's POV

Ugh! I can't forget it! What I have done? I need to apologize to Robin but he is with Starfire. I don't want to destroy their sweet moments.

•••••••••••••••••••••¤¤¤•••••••••••••••••"Brother! Here!" Robin said. I pass the ball to him and shoot it for three points. 73-55 is the score. We are the 75 and our opponent is 55.

"Brother! Here catch!" he said then pass. I catch it and I dunk. The score was 75-55. We continued to shoot the ball to the ring. The game end. We are the winner. The score was 110-89.

"Robin, did you enjoy the game?" I ask him while we are walking. "Yes brother! I really enjoyed the game!" he said then smiled.

We entered our house and go to our room. I changed my clothes then took a shower. I quickly wear my clothes. I sit on my bed. There was a trophies and medals on my long table. "Best Player of the Game" "Champion of the Year" "Best Team" and many more. I decide to go to Robin's room.

Robin was sleeping. I am watching him sleeping quietly and peacefully. Someone call on my phone. I answer it immediately.

"Hello?"

{"Hi this is Robert. I am you're old classmate when we are on the highschool. Dude, did you remember me?"} he said then ask.

"Robert! Dude! Of course I remember you. Why did you called me?"

{"Oh, I need you in Los Angeles. My father is in the hospital and my mother die a few days ago. I found a job for you bro!"}

"Really dude?! What was my job?"

{"A teacher dude! I know that you love to teach."}

That's true. I really love to teach. I began to think. How about my brother?

"Okay dude but how about Robin?"  I began to worried about him.

{"I don't know dude! It's your choice. It's either go here and to teach or stay there with your brother."}

I decide immediately. If I leave Robin I broke our promise. I promise to him that I will noy leave him alone whatever happen.

"Okay I will go there."

{"Yes! See you!"} Then we end our call.

I look at Robin, still sleeping. "Good Bye Robin" I whisper. I pack my things and go to the car.

Someone shouting my name. It's Robin's voice. I didn't turn around because I don't want to see my brother crying because of me.

"I'm sorry Robin." I whisper to myself. I didn't notice that the tears are falling from my eyes. I wipe it quickly. I feel that if Robin is running or not. He is not running anymore. He stopped shouting my name.

•••••••••••••••••••¤¤¤•••••••••••••••••••

I need to forget it. I took a deep breath and I lied on my bed and I fell asleep.