Kissing On The Sunset

Ryan's POV

I was on the guest room, sitting on the bed. I am bored so I go to the rooftop.

I was on the rooftop, looking at the sky. Then I saw something. I-It's like it is falling where I am standing.

I run fast as I could. Then the thing fell on the rooftop. It's like the rock was turn into pieces. I was like I jump causing me to lie on the rooftop.

I look around. Great, I didn't hurt. I stand up and I saw a-a girl! It is not a thing. A girl! Her hair is black, her dress was like Star's dress!

She lift her head up and look at me. Her eyes was violet, and her eyebrows was just like Star.

She stand up and a round violet appeared on her hands. "Who are you?!" she ask. She was scary.

I step backward, she step forward. I step backward, she step forward. I stop, she stop also. Her eyes glow violet.

I need to answer her because if I don't, I will hurt. "Ummm...I-I am R-Ryan. Who are y-you?" I introduce myself and ask her in shaking voice.

Round violet disappear on her hands, her eyes are back to normal and she stand straight.

"So? Why do you need to know my name?" she ask. Until now, she is scary. It's like halloween.

I don't want to answer her. So I didn't answer her question. I don't know why I don't want to answer her. There are two reasons it's either I have nothing to say or I am afraid to her.

Wait! Why I am afraid to her? Erase! Erase! Boys are braver than the girls. With my handsome face I am afraid? No! A big NO!

"What? Is there something on my face?" she ask waving her hand then she touch her face, knowing if there is dirt or what. I still don't talk.

The girl was waiting for my question and so I am. I am waiting to know her name. I want to know her.

Someone go here. I turn around and it's Robert! He run towards me then he stop.

"Ryan what was the sound a while ago? What are you doing here? and..." he stop asking when he see the girl in front of me. "Who is this girl?" he added.

"The sound a while ago is when this girl fell on your rooftop. I was standing here. Also I am breathing. And-" I didn't continue when the girl start to laugh.

"Hahaha." she laugh. We both suprise when she laugh. "Ummm...miss what's funny?" Robert ask. "Nothing." she stop laughing. You know, I think I like this girl. I like her- "Okay continue." Robert said.

"Okay. And I don't know this girl." I said then look at the girl. Robert look at me then the girl then he repeat. Ugh!

"What are you looking at?" I ask him then I hold his head so that it will stop moving. He didn't answer me. He just smile, the teasing smile. I rolled my eyes. Here we go again.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Robin's POV

I am on the room, waiting the time until it's 5:00 P.M What happen on our date? Let me tell you what happen.

♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡

I continue to eat my burger until the burger was gone. Star also finish drinking her mustard. I saw her lips was a little mustard around it.

I get a tissue and wipe it. There, her lips are ready. She blush when I wipe her lips. She looks shy because of what I did.

I just smiled at her. She smiled too. I stand up and she stand up too. She hold my arm and we started to walk.

While we are walking, she hugging my arm. Of course I blush and she is. We just look at each other then smile.

We are now on the Titans Tower. We was on the corridor. We hold each other arms. "Good Night Robin." she said sweetly. "Good Night Star." I said sweetly.

We lean at each other then we kiss each other. I feel the fireworks around us. Then we hug each other. "I love you Star." I said while hugging her. She didn't response.

I look at her and she fell asleep. I lift her and put her on her on bed. I sit on my bed, thinking. Did she loves me or not? I think she loves me. Of course! I love her more than I know. I go to my bed and fell asleep.

♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡

And now I was still here on my room. Of course I eat my breakfast, and many more but I still didn't ask Star why she didn't response. Maybe later on the rooftop. I was waiting on her answer.

I look at the clock to know what time is it. It's exactly 5:00 P.M.! I go to the rooftop. I saw Starfire sitting, hugging her knees.

I sit behind her and she notice me. I smile at her and she smiled back. "Ummm...Star do you love me?" I ask her. "Of course Robin. I love you than you ever know." she said.

I blush what she said to me. She loves me than I ever know. Awww...me too Star. "Oh, same." I said to her. We both smile at each other.

I look at the sunset. I look at Star. I am comparing them. Star was more beautiful than the sun because Star's beauty is shining than the sun.

I look at her. Looking at her green emerald eyes, looking at her cute eyebrows, looking at her nose, looking at her hair, looking at her ears, then looking at her lips.

I lean to her then kiss her. She kiss me back. And now we are kissing on the sunset.