Don't Have The Feelings For Him

Starfire's POV

I lean on the wall. I was wondering why he ask me if I miss him? My answer is NO.

Why I would miss him? We are just see each other anytime in this tower.

I miss Robin right now. We didn't talk too much right now. I miss Robin not friend Ryan.

And I wonder why he want to talk to me in the rooftop. Why not friend Beastboy or friend Cyborg? Why me?

Oh...I remember what friend Beastboy and Cyborg told me.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Starfire we can't talk to Ryan this week?" Cyborg said.

"Why friend Cyborg?" I ask. "Did you and friend Ryan fight?" I hate seeing my friends fighting. Friends are not enemies to be fight with.

"No Starfire. We are just busy this week." Beastboy said.

"Oh...okay. How long you can't talk to friend Ryan?" I ask again.

"We don't know Starfire." They both said. I just nodded.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I go outside my room and go upstairs. I saw friend Ryan sitting quietly. I sit behind him, far from him. I just sit closer to Robin not to friend Ryan.

He notice me when I sit. "Oh...hi Starfire." he greeted me. "Hello friend Ryan. What do you want to tell or talk about?" I ask.

"Well ummm...since you are my brother's girlfriend, can you help me to talk to my brother."he said.

"Oh...did you and Robin fight?" I ask worried. "No Starfire. We didn't fight. We just...you know...didn't talk for a long time." he said not looking at me.

"Oh...okay." I said not looking at him. I look at the sky. Very beautiful, peaceful.....

"Starfire do you know why Beastboy and Cyborg didn't talk to me this week? I already miss them." he said with a sad face. He disturbed me.

"Yes but they didn't tell the reason. They just told me that they can't talk to you this week because they are busy." I said.

"Oh...how long they will not talk to me?" he asked me. "They didn't know when."I answered him.

I look again at the sky. I feel the fresh and cool air. My hair are waving like the wave of the ocean.

Ryan start tickling me. I laugh and smile. I hold his arm, getting it away from me. His arm was so strong. I want to stop tickling me.

"Friend Ryan. Hahaha stop it. Stop tickling me!" I said while laughing. Finally I caught his arm. "Stop it friend Ryan. Enough." I said.

He stop. He b-blush? Huh? I put my hand on my side. I was not doing the arms of holding right now. I hold his arm not his hand!

His cheeks turn red. I didn't blush. I have the 'feelings' for Robin not for friend Ryan.

"Starfire are you okay?" he ask. "Yes friend Ryan." I said. "About a while ago, I am sorry. I just wanted you to be happy." he said.

I just remained quiet. He is just probably jealous. I don't care!

"It is the O and the K friend Ryan." I said. He smiled at me. I just ignore him and watch the sunset.

Very quiet, and very peaceful. I miss watching the sunset with Robin. We both remained silent.

I hate this. I wish Robin was behind me not Ryan. I think what would be Robin's reaction if he know about this.

I don't like Ryan. He is just a friend to me. I don't have the 'feelings' for him. If he has the 'feelings' for me, I don't care!