Relax Afternoon

Starfire's POV

I have many things to do. My room is pretty messed up. I put my clothes on the floor, fold it and put it in the cabinet and then someone knock on my door. "May I come in?" he asked. "Come in." I replied immediately. It's Robin entered my room and he saw my messed room.

Robin's POV

I finished doing my works on my room so I decided to help Starfire in her work. I knock on her door, asking if I can come in. She accept it and I enter. I saw Starfire's things messed up everywhere. I saw her fixing her clothes. So I asked "Star, can I help you? I finish my work so I decided to help you." "Of course friend Robin you may. Thank You." she accept and thanked me. I started to fix her paper and place it on her table.

Starfire's POV

I was suprised when Robin helped me. He is smiling at me everytime he look at me. I smiled back and blush. I saw his cheek is turning red too. I was carrying my clothes and put it on my cabinet. I was getting my clothes in my bed when I my foot crossed together and fall and Robin save me from being fall (on the floor not in Robin...maybe just I fall and he save me). We stared for a second and then he asked me "Are you okay Star?" he asked in a worried voice. "I'm okay friend Robin. Thank You for it." I thanked cheerfully like nothing happened.