The Secrets

Starfire's POV

What a glorious day! I enjoyed the date with Robin last night. I also have a sweet dream.

I was entering the living room when I saw Beastboy and Cyborg talking. They are not playing games of the video right now. I wonder why.

"Good Morning Friend Beastboy and Good Morning Friend Cyborg!" I greet them. They both suprise. They both fell on the floor.

Did I do something wrong? "Are you the O or the K?" I ask them. I am so worried to them. They both stand from falling on the floor. "We're okay Star. Don't worry about us." Cyborg said.

"Oh, I am so sorry." I apologize. They both look at each other. I look on the floor. "It's okay Star. Don't need to apologize." Beastboy said. I smile at them.

"Oh, what are you two talking about?" I ask unknowningly. "Ummm...well we are talking what kind of games we are to about to play today." Cyborg said. They look at each other again.

"Yeah Star we are thinking what games we are playing today." Beastboy said. I look on the floor again. "Star, what's wrong?" Cyborg ask.

"Oh nothing is wrong. Everthing is wonderful. I was doing the thinking." I answer. "Is it someone or something?" Beastboy ask. "It is some-" I was cut when someone entered the room. It's Robin!

"Good Morning Robin!" I greet him. "Good Morning Star." he greet me then smiled. I smiled back. We both smiled and hug each other.

"Dude, how's your date?" Beastboy asked. "Nice." Robin aswered in sweet and soft voice. "Oh, did you two took pictures?" Cyborg ask. "Yes friend Cyborg." I answered. "Can we see it?" they both ask. "No." Robin aswered immediately. "Pleeeaaasssee?" they both ask. "No!" Robin shouted.

Someone entered the room. It's friend Raven and friend Ryan. "Good Morning friend Raven!" I greet her. "Good Morning Star." she greet me back. "Good Morning friend Ryan!" I greet him. "Good Morning" he greet and pass me.

We eat our breakfast quietly except Beastboy and Cyborg. They are both talking. I am thinking. It is someone. That is the anwer in Beastboy's question. I can't stop thinking about my parents. I don't want to talk it anymore. My parents both died. It is my secret and no one can know it.

"Star are you okay?" Robin ask me in a worried voice. I just smiled and said "Yes Robin. I am okay." He smile and continue eating his breakfast. I look on my food and pour mustard on it.

Cyborg's POV

After we eat our breakfast I stayed in the living room. Raven and Ryan go to their room, Starfire go to the kitchen and feed Silkie, Robin go to the training room, and Beastboy go to the restroom.

Beastboy entered the living room and sit behind me. "Dude...I think Starfire has a secret too." he said while eating his tofu. "Yeah I think so." I said while eating waffles.

"Dude I think everyone has a secret." he said. "Everyone was." I said. "Dude you have a secret?" he ask. "Yeah, you?" I ask. "Yeah dude." he said. "What was it?" we both ask then we both answered "SECRET!".

Raven's POV

I have a book that was hidden under my bed. That book is not only a book. It is a spell book that I must use it in an emergency. No one can touch it.

It is not just a spell book. It is a very powerful spell book. When you open it, the book will glow so bright. When you read the spells, it will happen. Your wish will be granted. The book was give to me by mother. 

I get my book under my bed and look into it. When you see the cover, you will suddenly think "What is this?" This book is very dangerous. I hide it back under my bed. No one can know my secret.

Starfire's POV

After we eat our breakfast, I go to the kitchen and feed Silkie. I go to my room, carrying Silkie in my arms. I put Silkie down into my bed and I sit on my bed.

I get the frame of picture in the table. I look into it. It is me, Blackfire, and my parents. My parents both died. I was there. I hear a voice that I will never forget

"That's better to you red girl. Someday I will kill you but not right now. See you on the Earth red girl." then he laughed. I don't know who it is. I cry so hard that I make the frame of picture place it back on my table and take my pillow, covering my face. No one can know this secret.

Beastboy's POV

I was lying on my bed. I think about my secret. I accidentaly upload a video on the internet that Cyborg warn me for a several times. "Don't upload this video." The video was really funny.

I don't know why he don't want to upload it. I laugh like a idiot. I can't stop thinking on it. I promise to him but I broke it.

I don't know how to tell it. I stand up from lying on my bed and play Mega Monkey 4. I feel better right now. My secret was gone like a bubble.

Cyborg's POV

I was fixing my T-car. While I fixing my car, I suddenly stop fixing it. I need to get rest. I sit on the floor and I suddenly think my secret. I promise to Starfire to keep Silkie safe but I broke that promise.

While they go on a date, I feed Silkie. I fogot what food does Silkie ate. I open the cabinet and I finally saw the food. I feed Silkie but Starfire warn me "Don't feed Silkie to much".

I forgot it and I feed Silkie much. What I will do? How I will Star about this? I continued fixing my car. My secret was disappear on my mind like a bubble.