The Boy Who Hug Star

Robin's POV

We walking back to the tower when someone hug Star, then he pull Star and I see X. I run towards him.

We fight, until I am holding his shirt, raising him up and pinning him on the wall.

"What do are you doing here?!" I ask in a loud voice. "I'm here to kill you two." he answered.

I hold his shirt more tighter as he couldn't breathe. "Robin please stop it!" Star shouted, running towards to me.

I put down X as Star hold my arm, trying to calm me down. The boy who hug Star hold X's shirt, raising him up and punch him.

Woah. X walk away. The boy is wearing a white blouse, blue shirt, dark shades so you can't see his eyes and wearing a smile. Smirk actually.

"Thank You for saving me." Star said and she hug him. I can't believe my eyes. Star hug other people AGAIN...!

I am suprise, angry and jealous. "Your Welcome. Are you Starfire?" he said then ask.

"Yes and you are?" Star answered and then ask. I remain silent because there's no word coming from my mouth.

"You don't know me?" he ask. "Who are you?" I finally ask. "You don't recognise me? You know me..." he said.

"Robin, his voice is familiar to me." Star said, not holding my arm anymore. "Yeah, me too." I said.

He slowly removing his shades as he want to answer his own question. He is TOO lazy to introduce himself so he remove his shades.

His eyes we're showing up, like I know who he is. Star look at me, holding my arm again and look at the boy.

He is......

RYAN?!