Ugly from Uglier from Ugliest

Robin's POV

I can't believe my eyes. Ryan came back! And Star hug him!

"Thank You for the hug . . . Star." he said with a smile. Star is suprise, also me too.

"Hey Ryan." Someone girl running towards Ryan. She is Blackfire!

"Oh hey Robin and . . ." she said and look at Star from bottom to top. "Hey . . . Star..." she continued.

"What are you doing here?!" Star ask as her eyes were glowing green. "Oh I am here to save you from Red X." she said.

"Blackfire, where's Robert?" Ryan ask. Huh? Who is Robert? "Oh he came back to the L.A." she answered.

"What are you doing? And why are you here?" I ask. "We are here to save you from Red X and--" I cut Ryan off.

"Are you trying to do the destroy  of our date?!" Star ask, still eyes are glowing green.

"What? No!" Blackfire said. "We change Star." Ryan said. "Oh really? Why you call her "Star" huh? You not allowed to call her that!" I shouted.

"Whaaat? I can do everything I want. You're not my dad." Ryan said. I punch his ugly face.

Now his ugly face turn to uglier face until to ugliest face in the whole galaxy.

Star and Blackfire are fighting in the air while me and Ryan are fighting in the land.

I kick him and then I throw my weapons to him. He froze and turn to ice. I break the ice and punch him over and over.

He is lying on the ground. I look at the sky. Star and Blackfire are still fighting.

-------------------~~~~~~~~~~~~--------------------
(Author's Note)

This is my 1st time to post an author note in my story. Guys, who do you think will win the battle?

Starfire
Or
Blackfire??

I will publish soon an another RobStar story. Who's excited?

Please comment your answers.
Questions:
1. Who will win Starfire or Blackfire?
2. Who's excited for another RobStar story?

~Min-min~