Don't Let Him Win

Ryan's POV

"Wow! Dude look! Ryan beat Robin's highscore." Beastboy said. "Yeah..." I said. "Wow! Robin can you beat your brother's new highscore?" Cyborg ask.

"Of course. Why not?" he answer. He sit on the couch and he look at me. "Let's play." he said seriously. "O-Okay." I said. "Go Robin! Go, go, go!" Starfire cheer Robin.

Ugh! How jealous I am?! I wish I am Robin. Robin just smile at Starfire. "Here we go." Cyborg said.

"Yeah dude in 3..." Beastboy start to count. "2..." Cyborg counted. "1..." They both said. "GO!" They both shouted.

I focus on the game seriously. But Robin is more seriously than me. My car was on left and his car was on the right.

I crash him but he stop his car. He avoid...it?! His car was now on the left side and my car was on the right.

Ugh! He use his special move and he pass me. What kind of special move is that?! That was fast. He win?! He beat my highscore?! 228,987 to 201,587.

Robin's POV

Yeah! I beat Ryan's score and I made a new highscore. It's because of Starfire. She cheered me until the end of the game. I smile at her. She smiled back.

I look again at the screen. I smile. I look at Ryan. He couldn't believe what he see in his eyes. He rub his eyes.

What he think? That if he rub his eyes his highscore will quickly change? That would never happen.

I look at Beastboy and Cyborg. They are eating their own food. Beastboy is eating his Tofu and Cyborg is eating his Waffles. I stand up leaving Ryan on the couch.

I was going to my room when Beastboy asked me "Hey dude! Do you want some?" "No thanks." I said. "Robin doesn't like Tofu because he like Waffles." Cyborg said to Beastboy.

"Dude that was true?" Beastboy ask. "No." I answer. "Do you want some?" Cyborg ask. "No thanks." I said.

"Dude what do you want?" Beastboy ask. "Tofu?" He ask again. "Or Waffles?" Cyborg added. I just look at them. I think. Tofu or Waffles?

"Waffles." I answer them. They both suprise what I said. Beastboy was sad and Cyborg grin. "Booyaaah!!!" he shouted. Beastboy continued to eat his food. I go straightly to my room.

Beastboy's POV

I can't believe what he said. Someone likes Waffles than Tofu. Why? He didn't taste what's more delicious except Ryan. He taste our food so that he know what's more delicious.

Robin is different than Ryan. Robin is quiet, handsome, kind, smart and strong. Ryan is handsome, kind, and smart. I don't know Ryan yet.

Cyborg's POV

I can't believe it! I don't let him win. Someone likes my Waffles. How happy I am! I want to jump and shout because of joy. I just grin.

I look at Beastboy. He is thinking. What is it? I want to know what he is thinking.

"Beastboy are you okay?" I ask him. "I'm okay dude!" he said then smile. "I am just thinking." he added. "Is it someone or something?" I ask.

"Someone dude." he answer not looking at me. "Is it a boy or a girl?" I ask. "A boy." he answer looking up. "Who is it? Is he here?" I ask again. "Dude why so many questions?" he ask. He is irritate.

"Nevermind." I said then start look away from him. It's none of my bussiness anyway. I go to the garage and fix my T-car.