Unexpected Moment

Robin's POV

I can't believe it! He likes Starfire. He likes my girlfriend!! But why?! Why my girlfriend??!! I will not give Starfire to Ryan. She's only mine!

Someone knock on the door and ask "Hello? Brother are you there? Can we talk...please? I am so sorry. I know that you are angry at me but whatever happen, we're still brothers. I hope your not mad at me forever." then stop knocking on my door.

When he said it, I remembered when we are still young. We do things together. He helps me when I have a problem, he cheer me up and he love me as a brother. I took the picture frame on the table. I look at it and it's me and Ryan.

I remembered the worst feeling that happen to me...when he is already grown-up, h-he left me. He worked on the other world. I was sleep and he didn't woke me up. I woke up because it's very hot. I find my brother until I saw him riding the car. "Brother! Brother! BROTHER!" I run as fast as I can but I didn't catch him. He didn't turn around. I stoped running and until I kneel down.  I cry as loud as I could. I stand, turned around, walk back to our house and wipe my tears.

A-and now he is here, come to see me, and have feelings for my girlfriend. I return the picture frame on the table, walk to the door and go out on my room.

When I entered the living room. I saw Beastboy and Cyborg playing video games, and Raven reading her book. "Guys, did you see Starfire?" I ask. "No." They answered. "Ok. See you later guys." I said.

While I am walking, I saw Starfire an Ryan talking. "Ummm...Starfire?" "Yes friend Ryan?" "Ummm...I-i like you." he said. "I am sorry friend Ryan but I don't like you. I love Robin. I don't have 'the feelings' for you." she said. "But I can changed that and someday you will be mine." he said smiling then kiss Starfire on her cheek. She slap Ryan. Ryan still smile. I start entered the room and ask "Brother, WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!?!" "I'm sorry Robin. I'm sorry. I'm very very sorry." he apologize. "NO! I will not forgive you. You must not do it because she tell you that he didn't like you and you still did it!" I said. I leave Ryan to the room. Starfire followed me and we go upstairs.