Plane Crash

Blackfire's POV

While I am looking at the clouds, I saw a smoke. I want to open the window but Robert said that I must not open the window.

I put my hands on the window and I turn around. "Robert what was that?" I ask him.

He look at the window. "It is just a smoke." he said looking at the window. "Oh okay." I said. He return to his seat.

I don't look at the window anymore. Suddenly, all of us hear a loud sound. "What was that?" I ask.

Some on here panic. Of course I didn't. The loud crash became louder...louder...and LOUDER!!!

The airplane start to fall down. How did I know? Because I feel it. I don't want to die and I don't have a choice so I open the window.

Once I open the window, I start to fly. Yes! I am safe. I watch the airplane to fall when I remember Robert. Oh no! "Robert!"

All I hear was the people inside the airplane are screaming. I will save Robert (only) and not them all.

I fly and go to the airplane as fast as I could. But it's too late. I cover my ears because it is a loud crash.

The airplane was destroyed. I lift the roof (I don't know what this thing called) and then I saw Robert's body.

I think he is still alive. If he is, our plan will be continue. If not, I have to destroy Robin and Starfire relationship by myself.

Ugh! I wish he is. Because I need a back up and this is my chance to destroy a their relationship.

I am not flying anymore. I close ny eyes. I open my eyes and he is not moving. What I will do?

I touch my elbow and I said "Ah!". It hurts. I look at it and I saw a scratch. It is bleeding! Oh no! What I will do?

And where I am? How I will stop my wound bleeding if I don't know where I am?

What I will do first? Lift Robert's body or heal my wound and leave Robert for now.

But if I leave him, he will take to the hospital and I will paid for it. I don't want it!

I look at his body and I look around. What a mess. I close my eyes. What I will do?