Going To Destroy Their Releationship

Blackfire's POV

Great! Robert told us the plan. We are preparing for it. Anytime, I am ready. Robin will be mine.

What Robert's plan? Here:

□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□

"Me and Blackfire will go there while you doing your job. If you have a time to get rest, go there and you will backing us. Blackfire, you are the one that they will see you. They must not see me but I am always in your side. You must make your sister angry, took what's yours then destroy their relationship. I am backing you up."

□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□

I hate my sister. I wish she is not my sister. I wish she is my enemy. Why I fall from the sky? Okay I will tell you the story.

◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

"KILL HER!!!" the alien said. I fly as fast and far as I could. Why they want to kill me?

The alien is the father. I don't know his name and I don't care. Why he want to kill me? Because I give his child a punishment. Why?

Because the child didn't respect me. The child is a girl.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

I am walking. Where? Don't ask me. It's none of your bussiness. And I almost forgot where I am walking.

While I am walking, someone step my foot. She is running. I find something to sit but there is nothing to be sit of.

She just stop running, look at my foot and she apologize "I am sorry.". I didn't forgive her.

"Are you blind?! Why are you running?!" I ask her. My eyes glow violet. I.....am.....very.....ANGRY!!!

"N-No...and because I-I a-am in a h-hurry..." she said in a shaking voice. She is afraid of me. That's right to her.

She is smaller than me. So that means, she is younger than me. She has a teddy bear and she hugging it.

"Next time go to the doctor and check your eyes!" I said to her. My eyes are still glowing.

"Why are you talking like that? I apologize and you still didn't accept it? I repeat, I am sorry." she said.

She making me angry. I think she doesn't me very well. "You are not respectful!! Do you know me?" I said to her.

"No. Who are you?!" she ask me. "I am Blackfire." I said proudly. I close my eyes then I open it.

She just look at me. She like to run far away from me. She is very frighten.

"I will punish you but before that, I have to say something to you." I said and look at her. "W-what is it?" she ask like she don't want to be punish.

"You didn't respect me, and now you will paid for it. I don't need a money." I whisper to her ears. Why? Nothing. I just want to whisper it.

"P-Please don't h-hurt me..." she said stepping backwards. I step forward, she step backward. I stop and she stop.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

They shoot their powers and I avoid it. We are now on the space. I shoot them my powers and they didn't avoid it.

Awesome! I start to fly and leave them. I didn't know that someone is preparing his powers.

I turn around and the powers in his hands grow bigger and bigger until...

he shoot it. I fly as fast as I could. I didn't avoid it.

I turn around and shoot him. He didn't avoid it and I saw the Earth. I turn around and he is floating.

I fly and go to the Earth. I forgot this planet has a gravity. I want to fell on the Titans Tower but I didn't. I didn't know where I fell.

◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

That is the reason why I am here. And I will destroy Robin and Starfire relationship. Ryan is different to Robin. I think I like Ryan.

Wait! What I am talking about?! Erase! Erase! He is more handsome than Robin. In my opinion. Erase! Erase!

Just pretend you didn't read that. Someoe knock on the door. I am on the guest room.

Where is Ryan? He is now on his house. I wish I can come there.

"Hey Blackfire. Are you ready?" Robert ask. "Yes." I said then I open the door. We left Robert's house and we ride to an airplane.

How I know it? Robert told me. No one can knew that me and Star are alien except the titans.

Especially Ryan. He must not know it. I look at the window and look at the clouds.