Peace Sign

Robin's POV

So I am here on the roof, sitting comfortable. Star is not here. So I am alone here.

While I sitting here, I felt bored. I go back to the Living room.

As I enter the Living room, Beastboy and Cyborg are playing video games. I continue walking.

I open my radio and I started playing my favorite music. When I play my favorite music, Beastboy and Cyborg stopped playing video games and look at me.

I look at them and they like want to laugh. I look at the radio again and I ignore them.

"Dude do you know that Starfire will have a new look today?" Beastboy ask then smile.

I look at him. Seriously? "Really?" I said. I don't find some words to say.

"Yes and you are not allowed to see her right now. Maybe later just not right now." Cyborg said.

"And why?" I ask him. They look at each other and then look at me again.

"Dude isn't obvious? It's a suprise." Beastboy said. "Yeah right." Cyborg agreed.

They go to the couch and continue playing video games. I look at the radio and I'm thinking what was Star's new look.

Then my favorite music finished playing right now. So, I didn't hear my favorite music when Beastboy and Cyborg talked to me?

Then I realize, they talked loud a while ago and there face was like I don't know about Star's new look.

I choose a song again when Beastboy and Cyborg start shouting at each other.

"Y-you so unfair dude! It's my turn!" Beastboy shouted. "It's not unfair and you already finished. So, whether you like it or not, It's my turn." Cyborg said and he raised his both arm that Beastboy can't reach.

Beastboy turned to a Gorilla and try to get the the thing that Cyborg is holding. I almost forgot what was called in that thing.

I feel I am at the zoo. Soo noisy. Grr.  I covered my ears and I still hear the noises that Beastboy and Cyborg making loudly noises.

"STOP SHOUTING YOU TWO! I CAN'T HERE MY FAVORITE MUSIC AND I FEEL AT THE ZOO. TOO NOISY YOU TWO!" I shouted.

They both stop. "Sorry. " They both said then look at the ground. I look at them surprise.

Did I shouted at them?! Oh no! "I'm sorry guys I shouted you." I apologize.

"No, no, no dude.  You don't need to apologize." Beastboy said. "Yeah and it's our fault." Cyborg added. I look at them.

"Okay I forgive you two." I said. They both look at each other and they look at me and they both said "We forgive you too.".

They smile, trying to cheer me up. I smiled back, not showing my teeth. They make peace sign to me.