Fighting for You

Starfire's POV

I shoot my Starbolts to Blackfire. I hit her! I go near to her and punch her but she caught my hand and throw me.

I'm here at the building of wall and I hear Robin shouting my name.

"Starfire!" he shouted as he ran towards me but Blackfire go in front of Robin.

Robin became angry as I get out of this wall. I fall to the ground. I didn't know that I hit the building of wall in floor of 2nd.

Robin was about to punch when he saw me. Then, we made a plan.

"Why do have smirk in your face?" Blackfire asked Robin

"Nothing." Robin simply answer.

"Awww....Robin, you're so cute." Blackfire said.

While they are talking, I am forming a big starbolt in my both hands. Until it became bigger and BIGGER as my eyes start to glow bright green.

Robin run away from Blackfire as fast as he can and go to a safe place. Red X go near to Blackfire.

"Where's Robin?" Red X ask.

"I don't know, he just run away from me." Blackfire answer him.

Now I'm ready

.

.

.

To shoot them with my BIG starbolts and my eyeblast.

"Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!" I shouted at the top of my lungs as I shoot them in no time.

They both suprise and hit by my powers. The smoke appeared in front of me after I hit them.

Robin run near to me and hug me.

"Starfire! You are all right!" He hugged me even tighter. He giving me a warm hug.

I hug him back as he hug me. After we hug, we look to Blackfire and Red X. They are both lying on the ground.

Robin's POV

After the fight, me and Starfire start walking. We will go back to the tower.

While we are walking, I notice that we are so quiet. So I broke the silence.

"Star, I want you to know something."

"What is it, Robin?"

"If anything happens, I'll do anything to protect you. I will always here by your side. I'll fight for you, no matter what. And I'll not stop loving you."

I look at her and she blush. Then, she look at me. I smiled at her and she smiled back.

"Oh that's the tower!" I said when I already saw the tower.

"Oh yes it is." She said as she look at the tower.

"Ok, let's have a race. The one who came first in the tower will be the winner." I said.

"Joy! Let's start!" She said.

"Wait, before we start, we have only one rule." I said.

"What is it?" She asked me.

"No one will use powers so you will not fly. We will just run. I will not use my weapons either."

"Ok."

3...2...1 ~~~~~~GO!!!~~~~~~

We both start to run. I run as fast as I can. Run! Just run!