First Chance To Do What I Want

Ryan's POV

I go outside of my room. I need to see Starfire. I need to be with her right now than with my brother.

I go to the kitchen. I became hungry right now. And there, I saw Starfire, feeding silkworm. But I called it "larva".

"Oh, hello friend Ryan." she said then continued feeding the larva/silkworm. "Ummm...hi." I said.

Ryan what are you doing?! This is your chance to make her notice you! I need to say something.

"Hmmm...Starfire?" "Yes friend Ryan?" she ask in her sweet voice. "Do you want t-" she cut me when she start to talk.

"Oh, friend Ryan I remember my question to you a while ago. So, why are you avoiding me?" she said. Oh no! What I am going to say?! Wait!

I am not avoiding her! I am busy. I have a lot of things to do. That's all! Wait! What if she m-miss me?

"I am not avoiding you Starfire. I am busy and a lot of things to do. And why did you ask me that I am avoiding you?" I said to her.

"Because you you are so quiet...like friend Raven." she said. "Did you miss me?" I ask her.

Wait! Why I ask her like that?! What comes from my mind?! I am jealous, envy or whatever? Sometimes I don't know what's happening to me.

Sometimes, I don't know who I am when I talking to Starfire. It's the first time I talk to her.

"Hmmm...." she think and look up. "Nevermind." I said. She stop thinking and look at me. She smiled at me. I smiled back.

I began to think. What kind of animal is she feeding of? "Ummm...Starfire what was that?" I ask pointing my finger behind her.

"Oh this is Silkie. My pet." she said, smiled (I don't know who is she smiling, me or that thing?) and hug that thing-I mean animal like a teddy bear.

"I need to go to my room. Good bye friend Ryan." she said waving her right hand. I just look at her.

Wait! This is my first chance to be with her. I will not let her go. I run to her and hold her arm.

"Starfire, can we talk at the rooftop later?" I ask her. "Sure friend Ryan. But why?" she said. Because I need you.

"Because I am bored and nothing to do right now. I want someone to talk with." I said. "Okay friend Ryan." she said. I put my hand on my side and watch her entered my room.

This is where it all began. This is just the beginning. This is my first chance to get what I want.