Faces

Robin's POV

I sit on my bed. He took my place. My friends and even my girlfriend?! I suddenly think.

Brothers will become Enemies...? I look at my picture frame on my table. I look at it seriously.

I look away from it. I feel I gonna hate Ryan. I feel envy. >0< All things I expecting to come to me will go to him?!

My wishes, dreams, needs, and wants are things that I think everyday. Then some of them he will took.

Like my wish. My wish is that me and Star will live forever. >///<

My dream is that the Teen Titans will be heroes forever. Not only heroes but will be friends forever. ^-^

And most importantly, my need is Starfire. I need her. She is very important in my whole life. I can't live without her. T_T

Starfire is only mine! I will protect her from dangers whatever happens. I don't want to l-lose her. I can't let her go. She is my weakness. I admin it.

She's my weakness physicaly, mentaly and emotionaly. That's true. She's my life. My bored and incomplete life becomes complete and meaningful.

I think I wanna punch those guys who tries to flirt with my girlfriend. >0< They will have a serious, long and expensive surgery after it.

Even my brother, I will punch his face over and over. No one can touch my girlfriend. She's mine! What's mine is mine.

I go out on my room and entered the living room. What a mess. Our living room turns into a place where garbage will be thrown away.

I covered my ears. Beastboy and Cyborg we're very noisy. They shouting each other. "Tofu!" Beasyboy said. "Waffles!" Cyborg said.

In Beastboy's side were full of Tofu. From the couch until in the end of the floor. Beastboy was on the left side.

In Cyborg's side were full of Waffles too. From the couch until the end of the floor. Cyborg was on the left side.

They said their line again and again. "TOFU!" Beastboy shouted. "WAFFLES!" Cyborg shouted louder than Beastboy.

Ugh! They are like on the mountain. I put my hand in my ears covered my ears. >0< "STOP!" I shouted.

They both stop talking and shouting. They both suprise like they saw a ghost. ○_○

"Stop yelling you two! You two are not on the mountain to shout! What happened here?!" I said to them.

"Oh, ummm..." They both cut when someone entered the living room. It's....Ryan.... -_-

Me and Ryan were both on the center. He look suprise. Someone enter the living room. It's Starfire! ^0^

She saw a mess here in the living room. I turned around at Beastboy and Cyborg. They both looking down to the floor.

"You don't need..." They both look at me, excited what I was going to say. "To say what happen here. Just clean this mess."I continued.

There face quickly change. What they think? I will forgive them what they done? Tsk! No of course.

I feel someone hold my arms and hug it. It's Starfire! >///< I blush when she do it. Beastboy and Cyborg start to clean the living room

Beastboy was picking the "Tofu" and keep it. Cyborg use a cleaning tool at his hand like a vacuum cleaner. Something crawl on the floor and it's Silkie.

Starfire put Silkie in her arms. Srarfire put down Silkie and hug me! >0< I hate Silkie right now. She saw me glaring at Silkie.

She kiss me on my cheek. Starfire was hugging Silkie like a teddy bear. Here I am again. The jealous one.

"Don't be jealous Robin. I love you and Silkie is just only my pet. I love Silkie too but I love you more than Silkie." she said then smiled. ^-^ I can't help but smile. =>

You're mine Star! You are only mine. She look at Silkie again. Silkie was sleeping right now.

"Tadaaa!" Beastboy shouted. "Here what you command to us. A clean and orderly room." Cyborg said. How they clean this room so fast? ○_○

Maybe because when I look at Starfire everytime and I didn't notice them. When I look at Starfire and she smile, I feel melting like ice.

"O-Okay." I said. "Can we play video games now?" They both asked. "Yes but no noise, and mess." I agreed.

"Okay!" ^0^ Beastboy said. "Booyaaah!" ^0^ Cyborg said.

Me: -_-

Starfire: ^-^

"Can I play?" Ryan ask. "Sure." I said emotionless.

Ryan: ^0^

Someone entered the room. It's Raven. "Do you want to play Raven?" Beastboy ask. "No." she aswered.

"Here it come!" Cyborg said. "Oh Yeah!" Beastboy said. "Yeah man!" Ryan said. The game started.

Beastboy: =D

Cyborg: ^0^

Ryan: *u*

Raven: ._.

Starfire: ^-^

Me: -_-

Someone hug me and it's Starfire. I hug back. Why she is so sweet? >///<

They pause the game for a while. What are they looking?

Beastboy: =D

Cyborg: ^-^

Ryan: ○_○

Raven: ._.

Starfire: ^///^

Me: >///<

Ugh! What are they looking at? "Let's continued to play the game guys." Ryan said.

"Dude! Look who's jealous." Beastboy said. "Yeah Beastboy. Someone is J-E-A-L-O-U-S." Cyborg spelled. Ryan play the game.

"Hey dude! Why did you start the game already?"Beastboy ask. "Because I want to play and I want to win." he answered.

Beastboy: >0<

Cyborg: ○_○

Ryan: ^0^

Raven: ._.

Starfire: •_•

Me: -_-

Cyborg pass Ryan but Ryan crashed his car. Beastboy pass Ryan then used his speed. Cyborg pass Ryan then used his speed what Beastboy do. Ryan use his special move. He pass the two. He.....win?

Beastboy: >0<

Cyborg: T-T

Ryan: ^0^

Raven: ._.

Starfire: •~•

Me: ○_○

What just happen? He win? He also beat my high score. 199,879 to 186,589. WHAT?! I need to change my high score. I need to beat him.