Now You Know

Ryan's POV

I was still on Robert's house, at the kitchen, eating my food. The girl was sitting on the chair in front of me.

She looking at the food what I am eating. I think she want to eat too.

"Ummm...do you want to eat?" I ask her. "Y-yes but what's that?" she said then ask. "Oh, this is cheeseburger." I answer her.

She stand up and walk to the kitchen. She opens the cabinet, refrigerator and many more while I continue eating. I wonder what she wants to eat.

She sit down on the chair in front of me. She look at me. "I want that." she said poiting her finger at my food. "Is there some?" she added.

"Hmmm..." I was cut when Robert come here. "Oh yes. We have still cheeseburger." he said then he leave us. He told the maid to cook one more cheeseburger.

I continue eating my food. She stays quiet. I don't want this so I talk "What's your name?". "My name is..." she said then stop talking.

Someone called "Girl, here is your cheeseburger." Robert said, giving the cheeseburger to the girl.

The girl get the food and eat it. She looks hungry. I continue eating my food until my food is gone. I leave her eating alone.

I am on the guest room. What is her name? She looks like Star but there are so difference between them.

The girl- Her hair is long and black. Her eyebrows are short and I don't know if it is violet or black. Her eyes are violet.

Star- Her hair is long and red. Her eyebrows are short and it is same color on her hair. Her eyes are green.

I need to know her. But how? What if she is Star's sister? If she is, what is her name? Moonfire? Sunfire?

Ugh! Why I am thinking of what is her name?! It's none of my bussiness.

But I am curious, wanting to know her name. I lie on the bed. I suddenly think, what was Bird Boy doing right now? Wait! Why I am thinking about it.

Guys, I know you hate me but I am a good guy. I am envy and jealous. Why? Because my mother's attention was on Robin and not me. It doesn't mean he is the youngest, mother loves him than me.

○_○_○_○_○_○_○_○_○_○_○_○_○
I am doing my assignments. My mother was cooking our food while my brother is sleeping on my bed.

Robin sleep every afternoon. In the afternoon come from school, I do my assignments. I am 18 years old while Robin is 16 years old.

Why is he sleeping on my bed? Because he don't want to be alone. He has his own room but he want me on his side. And so I agreed.

My mother entered my room. She saw Robin sleeping on my bed. "Ryan are you finish on your homework?"  she ask me. "Yes mother." I said then smile.

She look at my book. I am finish and she smile at me. "Very good Ryan." she said then gave me a knucklehead.

My hair is now mess. I put my hand on my hair and fix it. She carry Robin in her arms. "Why Robin is here?" she ask.

"Because he don't want to be alone. And so I agreed." I said. "Oh, what are you two talking a while ago?" she ask again. I told her the story.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
"Brother can we play basketball?" Robin ask excitedly. "No. Sorry Robin. I need to finish this." I said not looking at him. I continue writing the answers on my book.

He come near to me then look at my book. "Go brother! Go! Go! Go! You can do it." he cheer me. I just look at him and gave him a smile. He smile in return.

I continue writing the answers on my book. What book is it? It is Math, my favorite subject.

I didn't use a scratch paper or a calculator to solve the problems. I just solve and comput it on my mind.

As I grow up, I want to teach the children on how to solve math problems. I have many techniques in solving a problem.

"How long you will do that?" he ask. "I don't know. Just sleep while waiting to me." I said to him.

"I don't want to sleep on my room. I don't want to be alone." he said then yawn. "Can I sleep in your bed?" he ask. "Sure." I answer him.

He go to my bed and he fell asleep. I continue doing my assignment. I get my Science book, and other.
××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

"Oh, okay. I will put him on his bed." she said. "But when we will play?" I ask. "Maybe next time. I will tell him the reason." she said then leave me on my room. I fix my things for school and fix my bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~After 20 mins.~~~~~~~~

I go upstairs to see my brother. He is awake. Great! We can play basketball together!

As I step on, I saw mother behind him. They are talking. "Mother who do you like most me or Ryan?" he ask.

Wait. What he called me?  Ryan? My name and not "Brother"?? I hide myself so that they can't see me.

"Hmmm...you Robin." she answered. WHAT?! "Why mother?" he ask again. "Because you are quiet, alert and my stress-reliever."  she answer. WHAT?! STRESS-RELIEVER?!

"What about Ryan mother?" he ask. "Well he is smart, sometimes quiet sometimes not, not eating with us and he usually go to his friends. I love you too both. You and Ryan are important to me." she said.

That is true. I usually go with my friends than spending my time with them. They hug each other and I go downstairs. I entered my room, lie on my bed and I fell asleep. ○_○_○_○_○_○_○_○_○_○_○_○_○

So you know the whole story. Do you still hate me? I don't care. Because I know there is someone who loves me. I yawn. I didn't notice that I fell asleep.