Avoiding Her

Ryan's POV

I entered my room. I fix my things and clean the mess around my room. I fix my bed first. I fix my papers on my table.

While I am cleaning and fixing my room, someone knock on the door. "Hello? Friend Ryan, are you there?" she ask. It's Starfire.

"Hi. I'm here Starfire. What do you need?" I ask. "Friend Ryan can I enter your room?" she ask. What?!

She will enter my room?! I look around my room. What a mess. "No Starfire. You can't enter my room. Wait for a while." I said.

How embarassing. She...will enter my room with such a pretty mess. I come out on my room. "What do you need Starfire?" I ask.

I want to call her "Star" for shortcut. But Beastboy and Cyborg told me that if I call her "Star", Robin will give a punishment.

"I just want to ask something to you friend Ryan." she said. "What is it?" I quickly ask. "Why are you avoiding me?" she ask seriously.

I notice that someone is watching us. I turn my head to the left. It's Robin. Oh no! I need to enter my room right now.

"Starfire I will enter my room right now. I am busy. Bye!" I said. "You didn't answer my question." she said seriously.

"I will answer it next time. I have a lot to do right now. Bye!" I said then quickly entered my room. I didn't hear her talking right now.

How quiet it is?! I open my door slowly. I turn my head to left and right. Nobody is here right now. I close my door and continued cleaning and fixing my room.

Robin's POV

I was on the training room. I punching the bag in front of me. I am always here, practicing. I kick the bag then punch it. I am tired so I better go to my room right now.

I was walking when I see Ryan talking to Starfire. I look at him. He notice me and he quickly go to his room.

I go to Starfire. "Star are you okay?" I ask. "Yes Robin. I am the O and the K." she said then smile at me. I smile at her.

"I need to go to my room. I need to feed Silkie." she said. "Okay." I said. "Bye Robin." she said.

She walk and I call her name "Star wait!". She stop walking and turn around. "What is it Robin?" she ask.

I go to her and kiss her cheek. I saw her blush. She touch her cheek. I smile at her.

"I Love You Star." I said with a smile. "I Love You too Robin." she said then smile. We hug each other. I feel my heart beats so fast. I enjoying this moment right now. I really love her.

Beastboy's POV

Me and Cyborg are playing video games. He finish fixing his T-Car. I press the button. He still beat me. I always practice playing this game and he still beat me?!

I do my best right now. I focus on the game. He still beat me. I feel envy. What is his secret in playing this game? I want to know it.

I try to look at him. He press the buttons. I look back on the screen. I press the buttons on mine like how he press his buttons. I beat him?!

"What?! How it happen?" he said. "Yeah dude!" I said while dancing. He look at me. "What did you do? Why did you win?" he ask seriously.

"I just press the buttons dude. I win because I always practice this game." I answer him. He look at me. I watch him walking to the door. He go outside the room. What's matter with him?