Teasing Smile

Robin's POV

So, today is the day. I am excited for our date today. Because I will have wonderful time with my girlfriend.

So, I go inside the Living Room. While I am walking, Beastboy and Cyborg start to talk.

"Hello dude. What's up?" Beastboy ask while waving his hand. "Hi Beastboy. Nothing." I answer him then sit on the chair beside them.

They arrange their chairs and now I am on their front. "So...why so happy?" Cyborg ask while smiling widely. In other words, he grin.

"Because..." I will answer his question when Beastboy cut me off. "Because Robin and Starfire will have a date."

Then Beastboy look at me. He look at Cyborg and he added "Isn't obvious?"

Cyborg didn't answer. Instead, he look at me with a teasing smile...together with Beastboy.

I don't smile to them. "Then they will have..." Cyborg said then look at Beastboy. They look at each other then look at me.

"KISSING THINGY!!" They both shout with excitement and with a teasing smile. They destroy my day.

"Oh-oh and also HUG THINGY!" Beastboy said then he pointed his finger to Cyborg.

Cyborg smiled. "Yeah your right!" he said. Then they give each other a high five. I remained quiet here.

"Dude and also do you think they will wear couple shirt today?" Beastboy ask with a smile.

"I think so..." Cyborg said and he think. Tss. I am wasting my time here.

I stand up and go outside the living room. I go on the roof. No one here. Very quiet unlike on the living room.

I hate teasing smile. I think you do, right? But still we like to do it right? *says with a teasing smile*.