Telling The Truth

Cyborg's POV

Ugh! I feel bad right now. I entered the living room where Beastboy eating tofu while playing video games. "Dude what's up?" he ask in an energetic voice. "Nothing much." I said.

"Do you wanna play video games?" he ask then raise his right eyebrow. "Not now Beastboy. I'm not on the mood." I said while getting waffles in the refrigerator.

"I must go-" I was cut when Beastboy asked "Dude, can I t-tell you something?" He pause the game for a while. "Sure what is it?" I ask. He took a deep breath, put his hand in his head then place his hand on his side. "I-I accidentaly upload the video on the internet that you warn me to not upload it for a several times. I'm so sorry dude." he apologize.

"WHAT?!?!" I shouted. "You upload that video on the internet?! But WHY?!" I ask him. He didn't look at my eyes anymore. "I'm so sorry dude." he apologize again.

I turn around and he took my foot like he don't want to left him in this room. I need to tell Star about Silkie. "Beastboy I need to go." I said. He let me go and I go to Starfire's room.

Starfire's POV

I thinking why Silkie became fat? Silkie is fat than before. I wonder why. But still, Silkie is soft as a pillow. I hug Silkie like a teddy bear. Someone knock on the door.

"Star, it's me, Cyborg. Can I enter?" he ask. "Sure friend Cyborg. Come in." I reply back. "What is it friend Cyborg?" I ask him while looking at Silkie.

"Ummm...well...I-I feed Silkie to much. I am sorry Star." he apologize. I look at him. I wasn't angry at him. He is a good friend. Therefore I can forgive him. "It is the OK friend Cyborg. I forgive you." I forgive him then smile.

He smiled back. "I promise Star, I will not feed Silkie much." he promise, raising his right hand.

"Okay, I need to go. Star, meet you at the living room. Not only you but also the other may also need to come. Please tell to Robin, Ryan, and Raven to come at the living room in 5 minutes." he said.

"Okay friend Cyborg." I said then smiled. He smiled back and go to the room of the living.

Raven's POV

I was meditating when someone knock on the door. "Friend Raven can I come in?" Starfire asked politely. "Yes Star. What is it?" I ask.

"Cyborg says that we must go to the room of the living in 5 minutes. He didn't tell me why and I didn't ask why." she explained.

"Okay Star. I will finish meditating then I will go to the living room." I said in a monotone voice. "Ok friend Raven. See you later. Bye!" she said and close my door carefully. I continued in meditating.

Robin's POV

I was on the training room. I was punching the bag again and again until it give up. Somone come near to me. It's Starfire!

I stop punching the bag and look at Starfire. "Sure Star, what is it?" I asked her. "Oh, friend Cyborg said that we must go to the room of the living in 5 minutes. He didn't tell why and I didn't ask why." she explained.

"Ok Star I will be there." I said then I smiled at her. "Okay I will tell friend Ryan about it." she said. "Star wait!" I said before she closed the door.

I don't want Starfire to get closer to Ryan. She is only mine! No one can get closer to Starfire. "Ummm...Star I will the one who tell Ryan about it." I said. "Ok. Thank You Robin. I must check Silkie." she said then smile. I walked to her, kiss her forehead then hug her. She hug me back.