Two Boys Fighting For A Girl

Starfire's POV

I was sitting here for a long time. We didn't talk too much a while ago. Why he need to talk to me? We don't have to talk about!

I stand up and started to walk. Friend Ryan notice that I go away from him.

"Starfire wait!" he said. I just stop walking. I didn't turn around. "What is it?!" I ask. He suprise what did I say (maybe).

"Ummm...eh..." he said. "What?!" I ask again. He remain quiet and continued "Ummm...where are you going?" he ask.

"To my room." I simply answer. "Why?" he ask again. Why he keep on asking? Ugh!

"Did I still need to answer that?" I ask. "Yes. You need to answer it. Why are you going to your room?" he ask.

He getting me angry. I am bored being with him unlike Robin, I am enjoying time with him.

I turn around. He is waiting for my answer. "BECAUSE I AM BORED! AND WHAT DO YOU CARE IF I AM GOING TO MY ROOM? ARE YOU MY FATHER? IT'S LIKE YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT ME SO THAT YOU CAN BEAT ROBIN! I AM NOT YOURS! NEVER!" I said as loud as I could.

He suprise when I shouted him. "Starfire..." he said.

"WHAT?! WHAT DO YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT? WE DON'T HAVE TO TALK ABOUT! YOU ARE WASTING MY TIME!" I shout again. I try to calm down. This is the first that I shout to a people here on this planet.

Someone go to the rooftop. It's Robin! I run to him and hug him. He hug me back. I don't care if friend Ryan is jealous or what.

"Star, what happened?" Robin ask me. Friends/readers look! Robin is worried about me! Isn't he sweet?

"Nothing Robin. I just want to go to my room. Friend Ryan keep on asking me." I explain to him. He look at friend Ryan.

"What are you doing here a while ago?" Robin ask me. He is jealous!

"We just talk and watch the sunset. Don't worry Robin I sit far from him and *looks at friend Ryan* *look back at Robin* I didn't enjoy my time with him." I said.

"Who invite you to go here?" he ask. "Friend Ryan." I quickly answered. He look at friend Ryan. "AND WHY?" he ask. I hold his arm and I am not hugging him anymore. He just look at me and look at friend Ryan again.

"ANSWER!" he ask. "Because I need to talk someone with." friend Ryan quickly answer. He looks frighten.

"You disobey the rule! Right now we are not-" he cut Robin. "I don't care if we are not brother anymore! She will be mine!" he said. Friend Ryan is disrespectful. He cut Robin.

Wait! What are they talking about? I need to know. "Robin what is the rule?" I ask. He look at me and he answered "The rule is if he didn't stay away from you, he is not my brother anymore."

"Hey you bird boy! She will be mine! You'll see." he said. What did he call to Robin? Bird boy? What?!

Robin just walk to him. He is getting closer and closer and closer and then he punch friend Ryan. Friend Ryan sit on the floor from what Robin did to him.

I just remain quiet and suprise what did I see. Two boys fighting for me. Friend Ryan stand up and punch Robin but Robin caught his hand. He push his hand and punch him. Whoa.

Friend Ryan tries to punch Robin but he didn't. Poor friend Ryan. I stop them from fighting. "Stop doing the fighting!" I said. They just both stop but looking each other, angry.

I was on the center. Friend Ryan was on my right and Robin was on my left. They both hold my arm and start pulling me. "She's mine!" Robin said. "No! She is mine!" friend Ryan said.

"Stop!" I said. They both stop. Finally! "Friend Ryan I will not be yours!" I said looking at him. "And Robin, I can be yours. Forever." I said looking at Robin and smiled to him. He smiled back.

Friend Ryan pull me. And now I am close to him. I push him but he pull me closer. Robin push friend Ryan and punch him. I hold Robin's arm and hug it.

He watch friend Ryan standing up. He looks very serious. He want to win the game. Of course he will! No one can beat Robin.

Finally, friend Ryan stand up. He control his balance. He look at me and I ignore it. I hug Robin's arm.

Friend Ryan walk and passed me. "This isn't the end bird boy!" he said and go downstairs. I look at Robin.

"Robin don't be jealous. I don't love him. He is just my friend." I said to him, trying to calm him down. He just look at me and smile. Of course, I smiled too. Why not?

"I'll protect you..." he said then hug me. How protective! He protect me from dangers. I hug him back. The sun goes down.