Chapter Six

My POV

        I can't believe I'm doing this. I can't comprehend that I'm kissing him. It seems like a dream, that this will end any second. 

        Adam break the kiss, and moves his head back a bit. I'm just kind of sitting there, eyes wide. Adam clears his throat, then steps back a bit. "Sorry." He mutters.

        I take a deep breath, then start laughing. "Why are you sorry?"

        "I..I thought..that wasn't weird or anything?" Adam asks, confused. 

        "Little bit, but you don't have to be sorry!" I say, standing up and giving him a hug. "It's fine." 

        Adam wraps his arms around me, resting his chin on the top of my head. "Yeah..okay."

        "Come on, let's go somewhere." 

        "What? Now?" He asks, looking down at me, surprised.

        "Yeah. Let's go do something. Get your mind off of...that. Come on, please?" I beg, jumping up and down a bit. 

        "Sure. You gonna steal more of my clothes?" Adam laughs, letting me go.

        "Most likely." I grin, walking back to his bedroom.

        "Just find whatever. I really don't care." Adam says, following me to his room. "I gotta wash up real fast." I nod, then he disappears into the bathroom.

        I dig through his closet again, pulling out random clothes. An army flannel shirt, a Vans sweatshirt, and a pair of his old sneakers. 

        "Looking good." Adam says, rubbing his damp hair with a towel.

        "For guys clothes, I guess." I smile, pulling on the sneakers. 

        "All of that is mine?" 

        "Everything but the jeans and underwear." I smirk.

        "Well, I'd hope not. How on earth does all of that fit you?" Adam asks, poking my feet with his. 

        "I dunno. I look like a boy." I groan, looking at myself in the mirror.

        "A cute boy. So that works, right?" Adam tries, smiling innocently. 

        I shove him lightly, then point at one of his dressers. "Get something on, and let's go!" 

        A few minutes later, we're walking down the stairs of the apartment building, our arms linked. 

        "So, what do you want to do?" Adam asks, heading towards his car.        

        "Walk." I say, tugging him away.

        "There's a foot of snow on the ground! It's cold!" Adam groans, his mouth open wide in shock.

        "It's fine!" I laugh, pulling his arm again.

        "It's 50 degrees!"

        "Warm!"

        Adam rolls his eyes, but walks away from the car, and takes my hand in his. "You better love me for this."

        I squeeze his hand gently, feeling the warmth run through my fingers. "I already love you, dork." 

        "Rude." He says, but smiles at me.        

        "So, where do we-" I start to say, but get distracted. "What's that?" 

        "What?" Adam asks, looking in the direction I am.