~Insomnia~ (Iplier & Septiceye's X Teen! Reader)

Authors Note: I had fun writing the last Oneshot so here's another one. Once again, this is a platonic relationship with the egos. If you see 'X Teen! Reader' or 'X Child! Reader' those will always be a platonic relationship. I'm not about that life.

Warning: Cursing(?)

Anyway, please enjoy~

~~~~~Y/n P.O.V~~~~~

This has to be the fourth night in a row I haven't gotten any sleep. It's not like I don't wont to sleep. Believe me, I really do, but something just isn't letting me. This is the fourth night where I just stare at the ceiling for hours none stop. Maybe another glass of water will help. It may actually help this time, but I have my doubts. My very strong doubts. 

I threw my thick, warm blanket off of myself and hopped onto the cold wooden floor. A shiver went up to my spine from the shock of coldness. Grabbing my phone from my bedside table, I turned on the flashlight to provide light. The last thing I want is to wake everyone up with my clumsiness. 

I carefully opened the door, without it making any sound, and tiptoeing down the long hall that led to the big staircase. As I was walking, I looked in the mirror that was hanging on the wall.

Man, I look ruff: Dark circles under my eyes, messy hair, etc.

I give a soft sigh and continue on my journey to the kitchen. Passing by the last of the rooms, Jackie boy and Sylver since they insisted they stay in the first rooms in the hallway in case of a break in. First of all, what kind of ideat would break into this large house that consists of two demons and many murderers. Second of all, they probably just wanted those rooms because they were closer to the bathroom.

I carefully walked down the marble staircase and headed my way to the kitchen. Grabbing the glass from the cabinet, I threw some ice cubes in it and added water. I walked over to a bar stool that was placed for the breakfast bar and took a seat. Instead of taking a drink of the liquid, I just stare down at it, watching the ice cubes dance in the glass. 

"Shouldn't humans be sleeping at 3:32 a.m. to regain energy?"

I jumped at the sudden voice and quickly turn around to see who it is. "Oh, hey Google. Why are you up so late?" I questioned. I wasn't expecting anyone to be awake. "Battery at 100%" I only nod and turn my attention back to the glass sitting in front of me. "You never answered my question." I can sense Google moving to come sit next to me. "Yea, normal humans." I joked as I stirred my glass of water around. Google didn't find it funny tho. He knew something was wrong. The bags under my eyes don't help much. "Are you feeling alright?" Google asked while putting his hand on my forehead.  I only sigh and look up at Google. "Yea, I'm fine. I promise." 

"My scanners detect bullshit."

He figured me out. "If you don't tell me whats wrong, I'm calling everyone in the house to talk." "You wouldn't dare." I narrowed my eyes at the living web browser. He just gave me a smirk and picked up the phone that is connected to all the speakers in all the rooms. That phone was only used for emergencies, but this isn't an emergency. 

"Code green. We have a code green"

What the fuck?

As Google hung up the phone, I could hear crashes and the occasional swear coming from upstairs. Pretty soon all the egos flooded down the stairs and headed to the kitchen. 

"Alright, who's the wise guy/gal that hurt my gumdrop." Wilford took out his gun and waved it around. "You ideat, that's code blue." Anti came in with a tee shirt and a pair of green pajama pants. "You guys have codes for me?" I asked. "You have no idea how many Dark made us memorize." Dr. Iplier rubbed his temples as he walked towards me along with Dr. Schneeplestein. The both of them had their stethoscope around their neck along with a white lab coat that they just threw on. "Guys really, I'm fine-" I gave a big yawn and slouched in my seat. 

"I've notized you sleeping threw out ze day and moving slower zen usual."

"Hey..."

"Have you been having headaches recently?" Dr. Iplier asked. I guess I have been having them more than usual. I took little naps in the day to see if I could get rid of them, but it never helped. I slowly nodded my head. "Tell me, when waz the lazt time you zlept at night?" Dr. Schneeplestein questioned with an eyebrow raised. I guess I have to tell them. "About four nights." I looked away from all their faces and at my glass of water, I forgot I had. I felt all of their gazes on me which caused me to shrink back on my small space on the stool. "Why didn't you tell us, dude?" Chase asked with concern written all over his face. "I didn't want to bother any of you." I lightly kicked my feet that were dangling. Robbie came over and hugged me. 

"We can finally use the 'U' formation!" Jackieboy said excitedly. Dark sighed as he fixed messy looking tie that went along with his wrinkled white shirt "If that's what it comes to." Dark walked back upstairs to maybe retrieve something?

"'U' formation? Since when did you have time to come up with this stuff" I asked confused. They're normally running around the house working on jobs or projects of their own. I would think they have no time at all. "Host turns his head toward Y/n and answers their question. What do you think we do in our meeting?" "I would think you had more important things to discuss. Not have a code name for every bad thing that happens to me." I gave a small chuckle to try to lighten the mood. Marvin slightly leaned over the counter across from where I am sitting. "I don't think you know how much you mean to us Y/n" Marvin reached over the counter and ruffled my already messy hair. "I'll make some tea while you guys set up," Marvin told the other egos in the room. I wonder what they're setting up for? All of them walked to the living room, which was out of my sight of vision. 

I turn to Marvin as he lit a flame with his magic and somehow placed it on the burner of the oven. "You know you can just turn the knob, right," I questioned. "It's more entertaining this way." I rolled my eyes as he continued to make the tea. 

I glanced back at the staircase when I heard loud footsteps in that direction. Dark was pulling dark Chica towards the living room. More like dark Chica was pulling Dark.

What the hell are these doofs doing? Man, I hope Dark fed dark Chica. 

My attention was now back on Marvin as he pours the tea into all the mugs he has set out. How did the mugs get out so quickly? Magic probably. "Could you help me with some of these?" Marvin asked, gesturing to the mugs sitting on a tray so it's easier so carry. Marvin had one in his hands with some additional mugs levitating in the air. I grab the tray and made my way into the living room. I was so focused on trying not to spill any of the hot liquid I didn't even notice the changes to the room. 

"You guys." Was all I could say as I see mounds of blankets and pillows. Dark Chica was laying at the foot of the couch with pillows surrounding her. It was like walking into a massive pillow fort with blankets draped everywhere and pillow mounds all over the floor. All of the egos were laying up against dark Chica like she was a massive pillow while Google was putting on a movie for us to watch. There was a spot in the middle of the group of egos for me to lay. "You really didn't have to do this," I say as I set the tray of mugs on the floor. "Of course we did my broski." Bing threw his hands in the air, nearly smacking Google. 

"The only question I have is how did all of you agree to this," I asked. They cant sit at the kitchen table for dinner without a fight breaking out, let alone sleeping next to each other. "It was a long and," Dark cleared his throat "Uncomfortable... conversation but we came to an agreement." 

"Aww. I love you guys." I smile as I wedge myself in between Host and Google. Anti threw me a blanket as I got comfortable. I threw the blanket over myself as I lay back on dark Chica. Her fur is so soft, it's softer than Mark and Jack's hair. 

As the movie began, I looked around me to see all the egos lounging against each other. Seeing all of them together in this calm state really is comforting. I snuggle into dark Chica more and focused on the movie until my eyes grew heave.

~~~~~Bonus~~~~~

"Anti, you better not draw on anyone's face."

"For that, your going to be my first victim."

"I despise you"

"My scanners detect bull-" *Gets hit by a pillow*