~I'm Here for Support and Kisses~ (Darkiplier x Questioning! Reader)

Authors Note: This one is for @SnatchYourWig101 and all my wonderful readers that are questioning either sexuality, gender, or both. 

Whatever you chose, your valid and loved!

Requested: Yes
Pairing(s): Darkiplier x Questioning! Reader
Warning(s): Just soft Dark

Anyway, please enjoy~

For most of your life, something has been on your mind. The more you think about it, the more you feel... different. It wasn't a bad change, no. You just didn't understand it at the moment. The fact that you didn't know what it was made you push it into the back of your mind or overall trying to ignore it.

Recently you've been trying to figure it out, like solving a piece of a puzzle called life. You decided instead of pushing the feeling away, you could finally find out what this feeling was. What better way to figure what's this is than searching it up on the internet.

It was, thankfully, your day off which means you can lie on the couch with ten blankets and browse the internet. For the past hour, your eyebrows have been scrunched together while reading various articles online.

"If you don't stop making that face you will get wrinkles faster." Your boyfriend walks into the room, well dressed as always. You merely hum at him, not even giving him a glance. Now it was Dark's turn to scrunch his brows. He swiftly walked over to the couch and took a seat next to you. Your eyes are still glued to the screen while you rub your chin like you are in deep thought.

Dark never liked to pry into other people's business, but this particularthing was stealing all of your focus. So naturally, Dark wanted your attention back onto him. He leaned into your shoulder and stealing a glance at the laptop screen. It was an article about some genders people identify as. There were people talking about being Genderfluid or Nonbinary and what it means to be a part of that community.

Dark glanced back up at you, your eyes still scanning the paragraph while nodding your head. "Is something the matter kitten?" Your boyfriend asked, slowly connecting the dots as to why you've been distant today.

You sighed, closing the laptop in the process. "I've just been... thinking." Your hands pulled the blanket back up so the top half of your body got warmth. "Well, whatever you're thinking I'm here to support.

"Really?" You looked up at the raven haired man. Dark leaned in and planted a kiss on top of your head.

"Of course."