~I'm Not Tired~ (Darkiplier X Artist! Reader)

Authors Note: I have this idea for a Oneshot where all the egos (Septiceye & Iplier's) go on vacation with Teen! Reader. I just had a vision of all the egos in dad shirts and that made me happy. I already drew Dark but he looks like hot trash.

Sorry if I'm not updating a lot. It takes me hours to finish a chapter/Oneshot. 

This one kind of sucks, so I apologize in advance.

Prompts: "You know, I don't really want to talk about it. So-" "Too bad. We're talking about it. Now sit."
"Don't tell me what to do." "Don't tell me what I can and can't tell you"
"How long has it been since you've slept?"
"You need to eat something"

Warning: Shitty Oneshot

Anyway, please enjoy~

~~~~~Y/n P.O.V.~~~~~

Sleep.

The thing that keeps people refreshed. It's like recharging the human battery. 

But not this human.

Sleep doesn't seem to exist in the art world. It's a myth to us. Our fuel is coffee/tea and any kind of unhealthy food (An ungodly amount of unhealthy food, I should add). 

I haven't left my art studio in days. All I have been doing is sitting on my chair, in front of my drawing tablet that is connected to my computer, and constantly scraping all of my attempts at art. This was one of my worst cases of art block I've ever had. 

I groan and reposition myself into a more comfortable position in my cushioned chair. I reach for my phone and press the button to turn it on. The screen illuminated the dark room just like the computer. I should really stop drawing in the dark. Nahhhhh. 

I check the time on my phone and... well.

4:20 A.M.

I chuckle to myself at the time and reach for my coffee/tea. Damn it, it's empty. I sighed dramatically while throwing my arms in the air to stretch. There was a satisfying pop in my back and neck. I stood up from my chair, wobbling a bit from my stiff legs. I snatched my cup and the empty bag of chips that were resting on my desk. 

I quietly sneak out of my studio and into the kitchen to restock my food supplies. 

"Why are you still up."

I turn my attention to the voice coming from the doorway. Dark wasn't supposed to be home until tomorrow night. He has been on a business trip for a couple days, so he doesn't know about my... issue. There is no way I am telling him I haven't been taking care of myself. 

"You know, I don't really want to talk about it. So-"

My boyfriend's eyes narrowed as I talked. "Too bad. We are talking about it. Now sit." I frowned at his words. "Don't tell me what to do." That's a risky card to play at Dark, but I wasn't having it right now. I am so tired and burnt out that I didn't care anymore. "Don't tell me what I can and can't tell you." 

At that, Dark walked over and threw me over his shoulder. I didn't even try to fight it. I knew I would lose. Dark kept walking threw out of the house until he placed me on our shared bed. I felt the bed sink next to me. I gave a small yawn as I lay my head on his shoulder.

"How long has it been since you've slept?" Dark asked as he wrapped his arm around me. That is actually a good question. "When did you leave?" "Monday morning." I go silent for a bit while I think. I don't actually remember sleeping until that day. I pursed my lips at the thought. "I don't think you'll like the answer." I look up to a scolding expression on Dark's face as his eyebrows narrowed. "Have you been eating?" His voice gets lower and lower with each question he ask's. "Yes! Sort of..." My voice lowered as I answered. "You need to eat something." With that, Dark got up and left the room without another word. 

I give out a sigh as I lay back on the comfortable bed. I forgot how comfy the bed felt. It's definitely a step up from my desk chair. I close my eyes for a moment until I hear heavy footsteps coming up the stairs. I know who it is so I don't open my eyes. 

The footsteps come to a halt. There is a familiar smell coming from the direction Dark stopped at. I open my eyes to find him holding a plate of food out to me. I gave a wide smile and sat up to take the meal. Most people don't know this, but dark is actually a really good cook. In my opinion, he makes the best pasta. 

I take a bite of the food and... oh man. I forgot how good this taste. "thank you Dark" I say quietly as I shove another fork full of food in my mouth. "Your welcome darling"